With the intention to balance out the monetary problem of the university, the Chalmers University of Technology is approving exceptional PhD Positions in Biophysics and Cell Biology of Protein Aggregation for extremely skilled prospects.
There are 2 studentships open for both gleaming domestic and international trainees to study the PhD degree coursework for the scholastic year 2021-2022 The position is restricted to an optimum of 5 years.
Apply for this terrific scholarship and fund your PhD research study at the Chalmers University of Technology.
Establishedin 1829, Chalmers University of Technology is popular for offering an effective environment for development. It has a substantial social well-being system and 13 departments.
Why research study at the ChalmersUniversity of Technology? Chalmers supplies trainees with resources such as English language and Foundation courses. Candidates might capitalize of a range of profession and employability resources to assist them protect a task.
ApplicationDeadline: May 30, 2021
- University: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Varies
- Awards: Educational fund
- AccessMode: Online
- Numberof Awards: 2
- Nationality: Domestic and international trainees
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD degree in Biophysics and Cell Biology of Protein Aggregation
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the following requirements:
- To certify as a PhD trainee, you should have (by the most current end of August 2021) have a master’s level degree in biochemistry, biotechnology, biophysics, molecular biology, cell biology or another carefully associated discipline.
- You should have shown experience from speculative research study of significance (broadly) for the task, for instance, from your MSc Thesis work, advanced level courses with detailed laboratory modules or other comparable credentials (such as internships or summer season tasks).
- You should have great collective and organizational abilities and to be versatile towards finding out brand-new things.
- Previous experience from amyloid research study or cell research studies would be extremely helpful however not compulsory.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entryway in this curriculum, candidates should be registered in the PhD degree at the Chalmers University ofTechnology After taking verification, candidates can finish the online application kind for this education award.
- SupportingDocuments: You should send all the supporting files:
- Anapplication letter of an optimum of 1-2 A4 pages explaining
- Contact info of a minimum of one referral individual.
- Attested copies of education certificates, consisting of grade reports and other files.
- Attested copies and records of finished education, grades and other certificates, e.g. TOEFL test outcomes.
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants should hold a bachelors degree certificate in an appropriate discipline and need to satisfy the entry requirements of the university.
- LanguageRequirement: For taking admission at Chalmers, candidates need to satisfy the minimum language requirements of theuniversity The position needs great spoken and composed interaction abilities in English.
TheChalmers University of Technology will supply cultivating and motivating workplace in the vibrant city of Gothenburg and some other advantages such as pharmaceutical advantage, occupational health care, health advantage, and occupational pension, and so on