TheDepartment of Chemistry is trying to find high carrying out prospect to request its PhD Fellowships in Materials Chemistry at the University of Copenhagen.
The function of the financing award is to motivate and support enthusiastic domestic and international trainees who wish to study PhD degree at the university in Denmark
Great deal for gifted international trainees to get financial backing for PhD research study.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen is the earliest university and research study organization inDenmark It provides more than 200 scholastic programs for research study in differ fields, consisting of health sciences, liberal arts, law, life sciences, and so on
Why research study at the University of Copenhagen? Theuniversity is devoted to using the greatest quality research-based education. As part of a first-rate research study group, trainees will have the capability to advance their foreign professions.
ApplicationDeadline: 31 st May 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Chemistry
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Awards: DKK 330,817
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: Domestic and International trainees
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD degree program in MaterialsChemistry
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates should satisfy the following requirements:
- Applicants ought to hold an MSc degree in Chemistry, Nanoscience or comparable with excellent outcomes and excellent English abilities. As requirements for the evaluation of your certifications, focus will likewise be laid on previous publications (if any) and pertinent experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be thought about for the chance, candidates should fill and send the online application kind Before it, candidates should end up being a part of the University of Copenhagen as a PhD trainee at the Department of Biology.
- SupportingDocuments: Candidates should send a cover letter, CV, diploma, and records of records (BSc and MSc), other details for factor to consider, e.g. list of publications (if any).
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants should have experience and a strong interest in population genes and analytical genes. In addition to this, prospects should likewise have experience with the shows languages R and C/C++.
- LanguageRequirement: IfEnglish is not your mother tongue, you need to supply proof of English language capability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other appropriate evidence.
The beginning wage is presently at a minimum of DKK 330,817(approx. EUR44,108), consisting of a yearly supplement (+ pension at a minimum of DKK 53,811). Negotiation for an income supplement is possible.