TheErasmus University Rotterdam is happy to reveal the PhD Positions in Business Processes, Logistics & Information Systems at Erasmus Research Institute of Management for the scholastic year 2022/2023
Students that wish to pursue PhD research studies in Management at the Erasmus University Rotterdam and have exceptional outcomes in their very first degree or graduate research study and reveal specific interest in and inspiration for clinical research study can take this application to protect a PD position with a regular monthly income.
ErasmusResearch Institute of Management belongs of the Erasmus University Rotterdam, which is an extremely ranked international research study university that is ranked 68 th in Best GlobalUniversities ERIM is ranked in the leading management research study centres in Europe.
Why select to study at the ERIM ErasmusUniversity Rotterdam? ERIM has actually produced an environment for the advancement of worldwide acknowledged management understanding with scholastic and social effect. It concentrates on the genuine requirements of business and management and is committed to producing appropriate and exceptional research study that includes ingenious measurements to management understanding.
ApplicationDeadline: 1st December 2021
- University or Organization: ErasmusUniversity Rotterdam
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: EUR3,111
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in theNetherlands
- EligibleCountries: All domestic and foreign trainees can use.
- El igible Course or Subjects: Students can carry out a PhD research study program in Management at the Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the following/given requirements:
- The candidates should have a GMAT or GRE test result that is not older than 5 years, and a sign of the necessary rating is 85 percent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications can be made on the university website and after that applications for the PhD positions need to be made on this.
- SupportingDocuments: The trainees are needed to provide the following files to the university:
- A licensed copy of all scholastic diplomas
- A licensed translation of all scholastic diplomas
- A licensed copy of all scholastic records
- A licensed translation of all scholastic records
- Two scholastic referral letters
- Statement of function.
- AdmissionRequirements: The candidates should hold an MSc, MA, or MPhil degree in business or economics, or from associated fields such as psychology, sociology, engineering, or mathematics.
- LanguageRequirement: The trainees should send ratings of the following English language efficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT– 100
- TOEFL PBT– 600
- IELTS– 7.5
The chosen PhD prospects will be supplied regular monthly wages of EUR2,434in the very first year, EUR2,836in the 2nd year, EUR2,968in the 3rd year, and EUR3,111in the 4th year.