ErasmusSchool of Law is welcoming trainees who wish to carry out outstanding research studyin the field of Law or Criminology through its PhD Scholarships in Law and Criminology
The intention of the bursary is to support candidates who are going to register in the PhD degree program at the university.
TheErasmus University Rotterdam (EUR) is a globally oriented university with a noticable social orientation in its education and research study. Their researchers and trainees work to fix international and social obstacles, influenced by the vibrant and cosmopolitan city of Rotterdam.
Why research study at ErasmusUniversity Rotterdam? EGSL provides a sound academic program focused on helping with PhD scientists in composing a great doctoral thesis. Next to that, EGSL offers great assistance and tracking.
ApplicationDeadline: October31, 2021
- University or Organization: ErasmusUniversity Rotterdam
- Department: School of Law
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Thescholarship will be granted in Lawand Criminology
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the provided requirements:
- You have a master’s degree in Law orCriminology Current master trainees who will finish prior to the more suitable start date, are welcome to use.
- You can show appropriate clinical research study abilities.
- You needs to have acquired a scholarship currently, with a minimum quantity of month-to-month 1,350 euros.
- You want to move to the Netherlands.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To use, candidates should need to finish the online application kind
- SupportingDocuments: Submit an inspirational letter. It depends on the potential managers to identify whether you will have adequate (legal) understanding for this PhD job, CV, evidence of a master’s degree, an evidence of your scholarship.
- AdmissionRequirements: Students should have a master’s degree in Law orCriminology Current master trainees who will finish prior to the more suitable start date, are welcome to use
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants should have outstanding oral and composed abilities in English.
ErasmusUniversity Rotterdam will offer the wage for candidates in the Netherlands.