To acknowledge the scholastic accomplishments of trainees, the Faculty of Law at University of Copenhagen is supplying PhD PositionsinLaw The grant is offered for the scholastic year 2021-2022
The studentship is offered for dazzling international trainees who wish to carry out a PhD degree program at the University of Copenhagen.
Wonderful chance for international trainees in Denmark.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen is Denmark’s biggest university, with 8 professors providing more than 200 scholastic programs.
Why research study at the University of Copenhagen? The college will make every effort to cultivate a more varied and inclusive trainee body. Trinity follows a well-executed and well-resourced extension policy that stresses the value of understanding, gain access to, globalisation, and the students’ experience.
ApplicationDeadline: April 10, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Faculty of Law
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD degree program in law on the HumanRights Nudge Project.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the following requirements:
- Applicants should have acquired a degree that represents the Danish Master of Laws or comparable credentials. Please check out for more info. Applicants should have acquired a minimum general grade average of 8.2 or above at the Master’s level in accordance with the Danish grading scale (for the Danish scale, see here ).
- Applicants should have exceptional language abilities in English and have exceptional interactions abilities. Applicants should have the ability to teach at a scholastic level in Danish or English and to follow PhD courses in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get the fellowship, all interested prospects need to take admission in a PhD degree at the University ofCopenhagen After getting registered, candidates need to finish and send the online application type
- SupportingDocuments: Candidates need to send a cover letter, CV, diploma, and diplomas and records, letter of inspiration, and documents of English level.
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants will be picked on the basis of previous publications (if any) and appropriate work experience.
- LanguageRequirement: IfEnglish is not your mother tongue, you must offer proof of English language capability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other appropriate evidence.
Successful prospects will be utilized in accordance with the arrangement in between the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations and the Ministry of Finance worrying the wage of PhD trainees. If you are provided a PhD position, you will get a routine month-to-month wage in accordance with Danish law, and you will be entitled to a yearly research study spending plan. The Faculty does not offer lodging.