With the partnership ofEducations SE, Stockholm School of Economics, Dagen’s Industri are offering MBA Scholarships for the scholastic year 2021-2022
The grant is open for students from all nations and covers the complete tuition cost of SEK 495.000 and VAT for Stockholm School of Economic’s Executive MBA program.
Get monetary help and finish your research studies in Sweden.
Why should you use for this program? They motivate you with guides, posts and content adjusted for everybody– no matter age and previous experience. They are continuously upgrading themselves with brand-new training chances since they wish to be the enduring link in between you and your advancement.
ApplicationDeadline: June18, 2021
- University or Organization:Educations SE and Stockholm School of Economics, Dagens Industri
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Masters
- Award: Full tuition cost of SEK 495.000
- Number of Award s: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken inSweden
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: MBA degree program
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the offered requirements:
- Applicants needs to be international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Theapplication is made online, click the Apply here-button to be required to the application kind
- SupportingDocuments: Applicants need to need to send scholastic records of all the previous school participated in and copy of passport.
- AdmissionRequirements: To be qualified for the chance.
it is needed that you have a degree equivalent to 180 credits and a minimum of 5 years of appropriate work experience.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants need to have excellent English abilities.
Winners will get the complete tuition cost of SEK 495.000 + VAT for the SSE MBA Executive program.