City University London is welcoming international applicants to apply for its International Politics PhD Full-Studentship in the UK. The studentship is granted within the School of Arts and Social Sciences.
City University London is a top international University dedicated to academic excellence focused on business and also the professions and found in the center of London. A university is proud of the standard of the instruction, research, and venture and is rated inside the top 2% of universities in the world.
Applicants whose first language isn’t English must have reached at least 6.5 in IELTS or a recognised equivalent.
Course Level: Studentship is accessible to pursue Doctoral programme.
Study Subject: Studentship is granted within the School of Arts and Social Sciences.
Scholarship Award: A Doctoral Studentship will supply:
- A complete tuition fee waiver
- An yearly bursary (£16,057 in 2017/18)
Number of Scholarships: Limited amounts of studentships are available.
Scholarship could be considered in the UK
Eligibility: The studentships will likely be granted on the foundation of excellent academic accomplishment as well as the possibility to make cutting edge-research.
- Applicants must hold at least a 2.1 honours degree or deservingness amount Masters degree in a related area (or international equivalent)
- Applicants whose first language isn’t English must have reached at least 7.0 in IELTS with a minimum of 6.5 for each subtest.
- Applicants mustn’t be presently enrolled as a doctoral student at City, University of London or another academic institution.
Nationality: International applicants qualify to apply for this particular studentship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must hold at least a 2.1 honours degree or deservingness amount Masters degree in a related area (or international equivalent).
English language Requirements: Applicants whose first language isn’t English must have reached at least 7.0 in IELTS with a minimum of 6.5 for each subtest.
How to Apply: To use online, you’ll have to submit these supporting files:
- Your research proposal (maximum five sides of A4)
- Cover letter (maximum one side of A4), describing the settings regarding possible managers as well as the motivations for applying to the PhD programme in the International Politics Department at City
- Two academic references (or one academic plus one professional referee where suitable) sent by electronic mail from an official work (not private) e-mail account
- Copies of your degree transcripts and certificates (originals or certified copies)
- Proof of your English language proficiency (if English isn’t your native language).
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is May 31, 2017.