In order to cover research study expenditures, the University of Copenhagen is providing a fantastic chance through its International Postdoctoral Fellowships for the scholastic session 2021/2022
This instructional award is created for impressive trainees who wish to pursue a postdoctoral position in Comparative Metabolomics of Termite Fungus Cultivars and Microbial Communities at the university.
Nice deal for gifted international trainees to get financial backing for PhD research study.
Establishedin 1479, the University of Copenhagen is the earliest university inDenmark It is amongst the biggest universities in Scandinavia and is among the highest-ranking in Europe.
Why research study at the University of Copenhagen? While studying at this university, trainees will have different methods to study, from on-campus taught programs to part-time online research study. At completion of the program, you ought to feel great in using your understanding in your own expert life.
ApplicationDeadline: December 1, 2020
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Biology
- CourseLevel: Postdoctoral
- Awards: Up to DKK 437.843
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD program in Comparative Metabolomics of Termite Fungus Cultivars and Microbial Communities
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified,
- PhD in chemistry, biochemistry or biology.
- Experience with metabolomics methods, e.g., LC-MS, LC-MS/MS and NMR.
- An interest in fieldwork and cooperative interactions.
- Creativity and capability to be both team-oriented and independent.
- Embrace an international research study environment and interdisciplinary research study.
- A tested record of outstanding English speaking, reading and composing abilities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested prospects need to take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the University ofCopenhagen After being registered, candidates can finish the online application kind for this award.
- SupportingDocuments: The candidates need to send all the following files:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Diplomas(Master and PhD degree or equivalent)
- Complete publication list
- Separate reprints of approximately 3 especially pertinent documents
- AdmissionRequirements: Candidates need to abide by the official requirements of the PhD program
- LanguageRequirement: Documentation of English level can, for example, be recorded by an exceptional IELTS or TOEFL test.
The beginning wage is presently approximately DKK 437.843, consisting of a yearly supplement (+ pension approximately DKK 74.871). Negotiation for a wage supplement is possible.