Scholarship chances supply every worthwhile and hopeful trainee with access to education. Hurry Up! Here you can look for this John Barnard Postgraduate InternationalScholarship moneyed by the University ofLeeds The program is open for scholastic session 2021/2022
The instructional award supports outstanding trainees who wish to begin a postgraduate degree program at the Leeds School of English in the UK.
An exceptional chance that will assist exceptional trainees by offering instructional assistance.
TheUniversity of Leeds is one of the top 40 universities in the world. Its stability and university quality have actually made it the very first option for foreign trainees. The university uses a helpful environment that enables their trainees to interact quickly with scholastic personnel and other trainees.
Why research study at the Universityof Leeds? Theuniversity offers a substantial quantity of task chances for graduates and trainees looking for expert work to match their research studies. At Leeds University, trainees will find brand-new enthusiasms and find out important abilities and understanding to prepare for their future professions.
ApplicationDeadline: March 12, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Departmen t: School of English
- CourseLevel: Postgraduate
- Award: Up to ₤14,500
- AccessMode: Online
- Numberof Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: Postgraduate degree coursework in the School of English.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates need to need to satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- Students with the equivalent of at least a UK 2.1 Bachelors degree in English or a carefully associated topic.
- Must have actually made an application to the School for a scholastic location prior to sending their application.
- Selection will be based upon scholastic benefit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be thought about for the chance.
, trainees need to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the University ofLeeds After that, prospects need to download, total, and return the application type to pgtenglish-at- leeds.ac.uk.
- SupportingDocuments: Must supply degree certificates, scholastic records, and CV with your application.
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, trainees need to need to inspect the entry requirementsof their selected program.
- LanguageRequirement: Candidates must likewise have an IELTS of 6.5 or comparable.
TheUniversity of Leeds will supply the following advantages:
- A scholarship of as much as ₤14,500(complete tuition cost paid at UK rate + ₤5000 upkeep).
- For international trainees, ₤14,500 to be subtracted from the tuition cost if on the Creative Writing program.
- For all other programs, ₤14,000