TheChalmers University of Technology is excitedly waiting for applications from exceptional trainees for its International Postdoctoral Position in Doping of Conjugated Polymers for Wearable Electronics.
The function of the bursary is to assist both the domestic and international trainees who are going to participate in the postdoctoral program for the session 2022/2023
TheChalmers University of Technology is a 13- department university with a popular organisational culture. In crucial sectors like products, mathematical modelling, ecological research study, and car defense, it has 8 Areas of Advanced and 6 nationwide centers of quality.
Why research study at the ChalmersUniversity of Technology? In a number of departments, Chalmers uses a range of postgraduate and academic degree programs. It likewise uses trainees a varied variety of profession choices in addition to many outstanding task chances.
ApplicationDeadline: November 2, 2021
- University or Organization: ChalmersUniversity of Technology
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Postdoctoral degree
- Awards: Salary
- Numberof Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international trainees
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Applicants can use for a postdoctoral in the Doping of Conjugated Polymers for Wearable Electronics at Chalmers.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- You needs to have an appealing performance history of early accomplishments such as clinical publications. Experience with characterization tools that enable studying of the electrical and electrochemical residential or commercial properties of natural semiconductors and in specific conjugated polymers is needed. Due to the interdisciplinary nature of the work, you require to have outstanding cooperation abilities.
- A great ability of interacting clinical outcomes in English, both orally and in writing is needed.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entryway in this curriculum, candidates need to be registered in the postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University ofTechnology After taking verification, candidates can PhD degree (or comparable) in Applied Physics, Engineering Physics, Electrical Engineering, or comparable.
- LanguageRequirement: The candidates need to have English efficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An worldwide acknowledged English test is accepted.
The chosen prospects will be used full-time short-lived work for as much as 2 years in addition to a competitive income, outstanding working conditions, and access to first-rate centers and facilities.