TheChalmers University of Technology is looking for a postdoctoral prospect with proficiency in frequency comb technology to fill the Postdoctoral Position in Micro comb technology andApplications The position is open for the scholastic year 2021-2022
Funded by the European Research Council, this job intends to examine the capacity of a brand-new class of meaningful microresonator frequency combs, specifically dark optical solitons (or dark pulse Kerr combs), in advanced optical interaction systems. Candidates that have pertinent PhD certifications are qualified.
TheChalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university focused exclusively on research study and education in technology, lives sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management locations. Ranking 342 nd in Best Global Universities, it intends to produce and spread out understanding, proficiency, and services that benefit everybody.
Why pick to study at ChalmersUniversity of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology is an international institute of research study that is making an effect on a sustainable future. At Chalmers, trainees find out to believe individually, and to fulfill future obstacles with the assistance of engineering techniques.
ApplicationDeadline: 31October 2021
- University or Organization: ChalmersUniversity of Technology
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- EligibleCountries: Swedish trainees along with other global prospects are both qualified to use.
- El igible Course or Subjects: Applicants can make an application for a postdoctoral in microcomb technology and applications at Chalmers.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to fulfill all the following/given requirements:
- The candidates need to be accountable sufficient to lead and carry out research study and guide junior PhD trainees.
- The candidates need to have strong experience with ultrafast optics (laser frequency combs), nanophotonics and limited component technique solvers.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Application for the postdoctoral position can be made here. The application must be marked with Ref 20210433 and composed inEnglish The application must be sent out digitally and be connected as pdf-files
- SupportingDocuments: The trainees are needed to provide the following files at the university:
- Attested copies of finished education, grades, and other certificates
- Personal letter
- AdmissionRequirements: The candidates need to have a PhD degree (or comparable) in Applied Physics, Engineering Physics, Electrical Engineering, or comparable.
- LanguageRequirement: The candidates need to have English efficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An worldwide acknowledged English test is accepted.
The chosen prospects will be provided full-time short-lived work for approximately 2 years together with a competitive income, exceptional working conditions, and access to first-rate centers and facilities.