TheNorthumbria University is happy to provide 2 scholarships worth 100% and 3 scholarships worth 50% of year 1 international postgraduate tuition charges to trainees who get a complete masters program by 15 November 2017.
University’s goal is to grow premium research study and utilize it to own quality in all our activities
NorthumbriaUniversity, formally the University of Northumbria at Newcastle, is a university situated in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East ofEngland A previous polytechnic, it was developed as one of the brand-new universities in1992 It belongs to the University Alliance and the 2nd University of Newcastle.
Application due date: November 15, 2017
CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing master’s program.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics used by the university.
ScholarshipAward: The University will be granting 2 scholarships worth 100% and 3 scholarships worth 50% of Year 1 international Postgraduate tuition charges to trainees.
Number of Scholarships: Total 5 scholarships are readily available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International trainees can get these scholarships.
EntranceRequirements: You should fulfill the list below conditions to complete for among the 5 readily available scholarships:
- You needs to be normally resident in a nation beyond the United Kingdom or it’s reliances and the European Union
- You needs to hold an ‘international’ cost status
- Students who have actually made an application for a Postgraduate program at the University by 15 November 2017 can get a scholarship worth 100% or 50% of the Year 1 international tuition charges
- You needs to accept a deal made by the University by following the guidelines, which will be sent out to you. Please keep in mind that trainees holding both conditional and genuine deals are qualified to go into
- You needs to be signing up with Year 1 of a Postgraduate program starting in January 2018
- You needs to not have actually formerly studied at the University
- You needs to not be signing up with the University through an expression contract
- Employees, representatives or professionals of Northumbria University are not qualified
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
Students should send an online application for a put on a Programme.
How to Apply:
University will ask you to send a video lasting no greater than 30 seconds which we will share on the University’s social networks channels. Your video must address one essential concern:
- Why is Northumbria an excellent location to get ready for your future?