TheScientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK) and the Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF) offer its Bilateral Cooperation Research Grant to support Turkish scientists or Pakistani researchers.
The goal of the call is to permit partners to team up bilaterally and get to brand-new research environments, centers, understanding, and knowledge, in order to boost the quality of their research and allow them to equate research and development into a financial and social advantage.
TheScientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey is a nationwide firm of Turkey whose mentioned objective is to establish “science, technology and innovation” (STI) policies, assistance and carry out research and advancement, and to “play a leading role in the creation of a science and technology culture” in the nation.
- Application due date: January15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Grant is readily available to pursue research
- StudySubject: Grant is granted in the fields of Renewable Energy, Earth Sciences, Aeronautics, Materials Science, Biotechnology, Environmental Science
- ScholarshipAward: TUBITAK and PSF are meaning to fund 10 jobs through this joint call. As a guideline, Turkish academy partners that are qualified for financing can get as much as 360,000Turkish Liras (˜80,000 EURO) of financing in overall. The Pakistani partners that are qualified for financing can get as much as 6,000,000Pakistani Rupee( ˜48,000 EURO) per project.TÜBITAK -moneyed expenses of each grant will be released and handled by TÜBITAK in accordance with its financing standards and treatments.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of grant is not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in Turkey and Pakistan
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Applicants from Turkey and Pakistan are qualified to obtain the grant.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to have Turkish scientists or Pakistani researcher.
- Projects that are sent online however that do not send their supporting files and the required files with the initial signature will not be thought about for financing.
The propositions that are discovered eligible for examination will be examined by external customers, which are picked by TUBITAK and PSF.The jobs to be moneyed will be selected a Joint Committee Meeting where both organizations will exist inning accordance with the assessments of the customers.
- In overall, it is anticipated to support 10 joint jobs nevertheless both organizations may concur about moneying more variety of task propositions that have actually been examined and ranked exceptional however it depends upon the accessibility of funds on both sides.
How to Apply:.
- Turkish candidates will make their application online by means of TUBITAK’s online system obtainable while Pakistani candidates will send through e-mail.
- However, to finish the application procedure PSF and TUBITAK may require supporting files.
- For the Turkish side-
- TheTurkish candidates -as having actually completed the online application- are anticipated to send out the printed files have to be signed by appropriate sides and supporting files within 2 weeks after the due date of the call.
- Applicants who do not offer the needed files will straight be turned down for examination and might not use to this hire the very same call duration.
- For the Pakistani side
- ThePakistani candidates are needed to email and send out paper copy of the application properly signed/stamped in addition to all annexures prior to the closing date.