For the function of dispersing Islam, knowing Arabic languages, sharing understanding, and reinforcing cooperation in between Saudi Arabia and international nations, PrincessNourah Bint Abdulrahman University is using International Scholarships for the scholastic year 2022-2023
All non-SaudiArabian female trainees that wish to pursue a bachelor’s degree research study at PNU are qualified to use. The trainees that satisfy the requirements of the scholarship will be picked and get as much as 18,000 SAR for their bachelor research studies.
Wonderful chance for trainees in Saudi Arabia
PrincessNourah Bint Abdulrahman University is a public ladies’s university situated in Riyadh, the capital of SaudiArabia It is the biggest ladies’s university worldwide ranking 91 st in the continent.
Why pick to study at Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University? PNU is devoted to ending up being the beacon of ladies for understanding and worths. It is an extensive university for ladies by its academic management and clinical research study and adds to constructing the understanding economy with a neighborhood and worldwide collaboration.
ApplicationDeadline: Applications are open for the time being, however the application due date will be enforced and can be discovered on the university site.
- University or Organization: PrincessNourah Bint Abdulrahman University
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Bachelor or Diploma
- Award: 18,000 SAR
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in SaudiArabia
- EligibleCountries: All non-SaudiArabian candidates are qualified.
- El igible Course or Subjects: Bachelor or diploma level research study program taught at PNU are qualified to make an application for.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- The candidates need to be non-SaudiArabian female trainees or non-SaudiArabian trainees living in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with legitimate Residence allows (Iqama).
- The candidates need to pass the medical checkup stated by the guidelines and guidelines, and be clinically in shape.
- The candidates need to have a high school certificate or an adjusted one.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can check in to their account and make an application for the favored program. All qualified trainees will be thought about upon using.
- SupportingDocuments: The trainees are needed to provide the following files to the university:
- The high school certificate or that relates it with the marks record accredited from cultural objective of Saudi Arabia in the nation of issuance of the certificate and equate them into Arabic language
- Certificate of excellent conduct in case this is not possible, at least 2 suggestions from understood celebrations in the candidate’s nation be sent
- Valid passport for the candidate
- Approval paper from candidate’s nation to study in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- ValidPolice clearance certificate
- A medical report released prior to using (max 3 months)
- AdmissionRequirements: The candidate should have a high school certificate or an adjusted it with the marks record from Saudi Arabia or outdoors and need to pass the basic ability test and the achievement test, supplied by the National Center for Measurement to sign up for a bachelor’s program, or a used college diploma.
- LanguageRequirement: The trainees need to pass the English language test of the university, if suitable. Proficiency in the Arabic language is a plus.
The picked trainees will be supplied an annual quantity of 14,000 or 18,000 SAR paid in 7000 or 9,000 SAR installations per term for Humanities’ or Science majors of the bachelor’s degree at PNU.