SmithsonianMarine Station (SMS) at Fort Pierce is providing the Smithsonian Marine Station Postdoctoral Fellowships at the University of California Los Angeles in the USA.
TheSmithsonian Institution administers this chance, and fellows will perform research study at the Tennebaum Marine Observatories Network (TMON), labs in the Atlantic Ocean and throughout the Isthmus of Panama.
Wonderful chance for trainees in the USA.
TheUniversity of California, Los Angeles, a public land-grant research studyuniversity in the United States with a main function as a public research study university is the production, dissemination, conservation, and application of understanding for the improvement of the worldwide society, is ranked 36 th in QS Global World Rankings2021
Why research study at the University of California, Los Angeles? UCLA is among the numerous finest public schools inAmerica It sticks out for the research study, teachers, and scholastic course load that is all exceptionally strenuous and popular. The name, UCLA, itself will bring the trainees a great deal of popularity, acknowledgment, and terrific task chances. It has actually consolidated leading business like Facebook and Tesla as it produces the very best trainees.
ApplicationDeadline: Submit all needed files and applications by 15 December 2021.
- University or Organization: University of California Los Angeles
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Postdoctoral
- Award: Up to $60,000
- Number of Awards: 5
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Thescholarship will be granted in Life Sciences.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- Applicants should have finished the PhD prior to beginning the fellowship.
- Postdoctoral researchers need to team up straight with 2 or more Smithsonian researchers as called sponsors.
- Fellows must choose co-advisors from more than 1 SI system (NMNH consisting of SMSFP, SERC, STRI, NZP).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants should use for admission to theuniversity After that, you can use for the award.
- SupportingDocuments: Applicants need to send all the Documents at the University:
- 2 non-Smithsonian referees need to be determined in the proposition and send letters of assistance individually to the exact same e-mail by this due date.
- Literature mentioned.
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants need to have a previous degree certificate with exceptional outcomes.
- LanguageRequirement: Students need to excel in composed and spoken English language.
TheUniversity of California Los Angeles will offer the award quantity of $60,000, and stipends are $48,000 each year with extra funds offered for group medical insurance, travel from location of origin to Smithsonian host center, research study travel, and research study products, approximately a combined $60,000 max. each year.