Is absence of financial backing stopping you from preparing your education abroad? Then, this is a chance for you! The Southeast Missouri State University has actually chosen to provide the International Transitions Awards for the scholastic year 2022-2023
International undergraduate trainees are all qualified to use to take this $2,000scholarship. To be qualified, the trainees should have a Southeast GPA of 2.5 and needs to have finished 24 Southeast credit hours at completion of each scholastic year to restore it for approximately 3 to 4 years.
SoutheastMissouri State University is an extensive local university that uses trainees useful scholarships, hands-on experience, and a varied university in the United States ranked 74 th in Regional Universities Midwest.
Why select to study at SoutheastMissouri State University? Southeast Missouri State University supplies student-centered education and experiential knowing and dedication to trainee success that substantially adds to the advancement of the area and beyond. It aims to be among the country’s most academically competitive local thorough universities, acknowledged for quality in education, research study, engagement, and imagination.
ApplicationDeadline: There is no application due date. The application path is open.
- University or Organization: SoutheastMissouri State University
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- EligibleCountries: All international trainees are qualified to use.
- El igible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate program of option that is taught at SEMO is qualified to make an application for.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the following/given requirements:
- The candidates should have a Southeast GPA of 2.5 and needs to have finished 24 Southeast credit hours.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: International trainees should use by means of the university website for admission. Awardees will be chosen the basis of the admission application.
- SupportingDocuments: The trainees are needed to provide the following files to the university:
- Passport copy
- Academic records
- Affidavit of Financial Support and Proof of financial resources
- AdmissionRequirements: The trainees should have a minimum 3.75 high school GPA.
- LanguageRequirement: The trainees should send ratings of the following English language efficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT– 79
- IELTS– 6.5
- ITEP- 3.9
- PTE Academic– 53
- Duolingo– 105
The chosen trainees will be granted $2,000 for approximately 3 to 4 years of undergraduate research study at SEMO.