MPOWER Financing is looking for high-potential candidates to take part in the Special Series Scholarships program for the scholastic year 2022-2023
This financing award is open to gifted and determined trainees who are registered in an undergraduate or academic degree program. MPOWER will be granting $8,000 USD this summer season to assistance 12 international trainees in moneying their instructional dreams.
An extremely useful program that will cover the tuition cost of a qualified course.
MPOWER Financing is a public advantage corporation. It is based in Washington, DC. The objective of the business is to help trainees in scholastic, expert, and monetary success.
ApplicationDeadline: LastFriday of the Month
- University or Organization: MPOWER Financing
- Department: N/A
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate or graduate
- Award: Up to $8,000
- Number of Award s: 12
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA and Canada
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate program in any field.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to fulfill all the provided requirements:
- Be confessed to, or registered in, a full-time degree program at the U.S. or Canadian school that MPOWER supports, and
- Be an international trainee allowed to lawfully study in the U.S. or Canada, as relevant:
- For research study in the U.S., this indicates that the candidate satisfies one of these requirements:
- Is safeguarded under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Has a legitimate visa that allows research study in the U.S., or
- For research study in Canada, this indicates the candidate needs to fulfill the following requirements:
- Has a legitimate Canadian research study license
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin the application procedure, all trainees need to submit an online application type
- SupportingDocuments: The trainees send all main records, a copy of the passport, and an essay.
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants need to hold a previous degree certificate with pertinent marks.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants need to have outstanding English language efficiency to study in the U.S. or Canada.
The award will be supplied in the following way:
- GrandPrize: 2,000
- HonorableMentions (2 ): $1,000