Take the next action of your profession in the UK at the Queen’s University Belfast through its INTO Progressors Scholarships to international trainees developed for the scholastic year 2022-2023
These scholarships are specifically used to trainees that have a genuine deal from INTO Queen’s for any undergrad, postgraduate, or research study degree program. The scholarship award includes10% of the net tuition charges for the very first year of research study.
TheQueen’s University Belfast is a public research study university ranked 43 rd worldwide in the Times Higher Education Impact Rankings2021 It is likewise 21 st worldwide for international outlook. It intends to keep serving scholastic quality to its trainees.
Why pick to study at Queen’s University Belfast? QUB has some world-leading scholastic professor that impart similarly exceptional education and provide remarkable mentor. The university has actually integrated advanced centers and is extremely devoted to trainee employability.
ApplicationDeadline: 16 th September 2022
- University or Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, orResearch
- Award: Tuition charge
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in theUK
- EligibleCountries: Students from all foreign nations are qualified to use.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: All degree programs, undergraduate, postgraduate, or research study, taught at QUB are qualified to carry out.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- The candidates need to be brand-new international trainees advancing from INTO Queen’s with genuine deals for the scholastic year 2022/23
- The trainees need to email evidence of payment transfer to International Scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can go to the DirectApplication Portal of the university and send their admission applications online. Students that will pay their tuition by the due date will be thought about for thisscholarship
- SupportingDocuments: The trainees are needed to provide the following files to the university:
- Degree records
- Copies of your authorities Degree/DiplomaCertificates
- Research proposition
- Certified translation
- AdmissionRequirements: The candidate needs to have finished high school or hold a Master’s degree is a Second Class Honours degree from the UK or its international equivalent.
- LanguageRequirement: The trainees need to send test ratings of standardized tests to offer evidence of English language efficiency. IELTS and TOEFL are accepted at QUB.
The trainees picked by QUB will be supplied 10% of the net tuition charges of the carried out program for the very first year.