TheSchool of Engineering is welcoming trainees to look for a PhD Position in Water Sciences at the University of the Americas Puebla.
The objective of this program is to form skilled professionals in water sciences with high capabilities to examine and fix water quality, hydrological, and environment threat issues in association with water resources.
TheUniversity of the Americas Puebla (UDLAP) is a Mexican personal university developed in 1940 and situated in San Andr és Cholula, near PueblaCity The university is acknowledged for its programs in arts and liberal arts, organization and economics, social sciences, life sciences, and engineering.
Why research study at the University of the Americas Puebla? UDLAP is among the couple of personal universities in Mexico that invests in research study. Approximately 20 percent of the teachers are members of the National System of Researchers.
ApplicationDeadline: May13, 2022
- University or Organization: University of the Americas Puebla (UDLAP)
- Department: Civil and Environmental Engineering
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: Full- tuition waiver and a month-to-month stipend
- Number of Awards: Five
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Mexico
- EligibleCountries: Applications are accepted from around the globe
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Doctorate degree in Water Science
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to fulfill all the provided requirements:
- Admitted candidates might focus their research study on (a) hydrological modeling and hydrological procedures, or (b) water quality and treatment.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For questions on the program, please contactDr Jose Luis Sanchez Salas at [email protected]
- SupportingDocuments: Submit bachelor’s degree records; bachelor’s degree diploma; “cedula professional” for research studies performed in Mexico; curriculum vitae with image; GRE (rating: 150 points for spoken thinking, 130 points for quantitative thinking, and 3.5 points for analytical writing); Institutional TOEFL (550 points), DELE for non-native Spanish speakers (level B2).
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants need to have a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, chemical engineering, nanotechnology, and molecular engineering, or a pertinent degree in pure or used sciences
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants need to understand Spanish and the English language.
All confessed prospects will get a full-tuition waiver and a month-to-month stipend from Mexico’s National Council for Science and Technology (CONACYT).