TheInternational Press Institute (IPI) is delighted to use its Journalism Micro-Grants These grants are readily available for Turkish candidates.
The goal of the grant is to produce feature-style journalistic material evaluating the effect that pressure on press flexibility in the nation has on other elements of society.
InternationalPress Institute (IPI) is an international organisation devoted to the promo and defense of press flexibility and the enhancement of journalism practices.
CourseLevel: Grants are readily available for reporters.
StudySubject: Grants are granted to produce feature-style journalistic material evaluating the effect that pressure on press flexibility in the nation has on other elements of society.
ScholarshipAward: Grants will cover the following:
- Micro- grants of approximately EUR500
Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarships are not offered.
Scholarship can be taken in Turkey
Eligibility: The following requirements should be satisfied in order for candidates to be qualified for the scholarship:
- Individual reporters from Turkey or with significant experience in Turkey who are presently physically present in the nation.
Nationality: Turkish candidates are qualified to look for the grants.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should be reporters.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should have outstanding composed and spoken English abilities.
How to Apply: Applicants can use through e-mail:
- In order for your application to be qualified for evaluation by IPI, you should supply the following details:
- Statement of individual details, consisting of
- StreetAddress (if various)
- Website(if pertinent)
- Statement of proposed material to be produced (optimum 400 words)
- Provide a comprehensive description of the material you prepare to produce if granted a micro-grant and the quantity you are asking for, in euros, to produce that material. Specifically, address how this material fulfills the requirements stated in the call. Identify the medium to be utilized, any main styles or concepts, how you prepare to produce the material, any awaited problems and other pertinent details.
- Statement of journalistic background (optimum 400 words)
- Describe your journalistic background and any abilities or experience that might pertain to your capability to produce the material explained in your application.
- All details sent should be supplied in English.
- The finished application must be sent out to IPI by e-mail. Contact details can be discovered listed below.
- If you are not sure whether your application gets approved for a micro-grant, please send out an initial questions with a short description of your job through e-mail.
- Applications needs to be sent inEnglish However, material might be provided in Turkish orEnglish IPI will assist in the translation of material produced in Turkish to English, and vice-versa.
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due date is October 27, 2017.