TheInstitute of Technology Blanchardstown is happy to use postgraduate research studentship to research study inIreland International trainees are qualified to look for this studentship.
Institute of Technology Blanchardstown is a Government- owned college based in Dublin, the capital city ofIreland Ireland’s most recent college (estd. 1999) with cutting-edge computer system, network and digital forensics laboratories. Strategically situated in Blanchardstown– IT and Software center of Ireland.
- ApplicationsDeadline: July31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Studentship is readily available to pursue Postgraduate research program. This is a two-year full-time MA program.
- StudySubject: Studentship is granted within the department of liberal arts. Project Title: based on financing application- An expedition of the social and monetary worth of youth work in Ireland: Factors in the Commissioning of Youth Work Programmes.
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarship will be granted for a duration of 2 years to a worth of EUR12,000 annually. There is the possibility that financing can be attended to an even more 2 year duration need to the task be advanced from MA to PhD level. However, this is not ensured.
Funding will cover the list below components:
- An upkeep grant of EUR10,000 annually
- Travel/Consumables/Materials spending plan of EUR2,000 annually
- Tuition charges for all scholarship holders will be moneyed to a max of EUR4,500 annually for 2 years.
Postgraduate trainees getting scholarships need to not be in invoice of another Exchequer financed grant on visit to the research task.
- Nationality: International trainees are qualified to look for this studentship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to look for this studentship.
EntranceRequirements: RequiredSkills/ Qualifications/ Aptitudes
- A minimum of Level 8 2.1 honours degree in an associated discipline
- Good working understanding of the youth work sector in Ireland and globally
- Good understanding of brand-new civil service management approaches/commissioning
- Ability to follow instructions
- Proven performance history of research in a comparable field
Research experience needed
The finished undergraduate research task at Level 8
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Instruction for all courses at ITB is typically through English (omitting any language modules) and candidates who do not have Irish School Leaving Certificate English should offer proof of comparable proficiency through accomplishment of a minimum basic in the English Language Tests as detailed listed below:
TOEFL Internet– Based
PearsonTest of English Academic (PTE)
51(minimum of 46 in each part).
55(minimum of 46 in each part).
YourEnglish Language Test certificate should be granted within 2 years of the start date of your ITB program.
How to Apply: ToApply: Please email the following:
- Cover letter
- Full CV
- Names and e-mail contact information for 2 referees (minimum)