The ICSSR welcomes research propositions from Indian scholars engaged in social science research who might need checking out Thailand for the collection of research product, assessment and interaction with specialists, and so on for their particular research.
The ICSSR not just sponsors Indian social researchers to go to other nations however likewise captivates foreign scholars under the ExchangeProgrammes The function of such check outs is to allow social researchers to gather research product, provide lectures, take part in workshops, speak with libraries and engage with social researchers.
IndianCouncil of Social Science Research (ICSSR) was developed in the year of 1969 by the Government of India to promote research in social sciences in the nation. The Council intends to examine the development of social science research and provide suggestions to its users; sponsor social science research programs and tasks and administer grants to organizations and people for research in social sciences.
- ApplicationsDeadline: August 6, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available to pursue research.
- StudySubject: The style of the research proposition must be based upon the following styles connected to India-Thailand joint interests/concerns:
( a) An in-depth report on the work done on the conference with scholars, check outs to research institutes, libraries and archives, and so on
( b) If any publications either through Monographs/Book drew out from the collection of research product, assessment and interaction with specialists, and so on, the ICSSR’s financing must be appropriately acknowledged and a copy of the publication must be sent out to the ICSSR.
- Nationality: Indian scholars are qualified to use for this program.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Indian scholars are qualified to use for this program.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
- All applications for monetary help need to be made on the recommended application type for Cultural Exchange Programme connected with these standards, in addition to all the following annexures and enclosures as needed under the application type:–LRB- *********).
Annexure I: Abstract of the proposition for check outs under the Cultural Exchange Programme
Annexure II: Brief Academic C.V. of the candidate
Annexure III: Full- length proposition for which help is looked for– not going beyond 5000 words. The proposition must consist of, formula of the issue to be studied, defining the research concerns and goals, conceptual/theoretical concerns and research style.
Annexure IV: Duly testified SC/ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability certificate, if suitable
Annexure V: Work Plan showing the names of the individuals and organizations one wish to meet/visit in addition to copies of correspondence currently exchanged with them in connection with the research work.
Annexure VI: Format for forwarding of application through the organization worried.
- Allapplication types need to be sent in soft copy either through e-mail or online as the case might be, and consequently, a paper copy of the application in addition to annexures and enclosure is likewise needed to be sent out, which should be appropriately forwarded on the recommended format with signatures of the Head of the company.
- Applicationsfor check outs under the Scheme are welcomed according to the arrangements of the arrangements with partner companies in other nations. Applications under this program, are welcomed through an open call in the ICSSR Website — www.icssr.org
- Incomplete applications and those not appropriately forwarded will accountable to be thought about.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Scholars who know the language of the host nation are qualified.
How to Apply: Completedapplication in all regard and appropriately forwarded by the Head of the Institution might be resolved to Incharge International Collaboration Division, Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), JNU Institutional Area, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110067, so regarding reach on or prior to 6th August2018 Incomplete applications will not be amused. The application with enclosures might likewise be sent out at email: adinchargeics-at-gmail. com.