Faculty of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) is welcoming applications for PhD Studentships at The Open University in the UK. International students are qualified to use for this studentship.
The goal of the studentship is to offer monetary assistance to students from all around the world.
TheOpen University is the UK’s biggest scholastic organization and a world leader in range knowing. To date, we’ve taught more than 2 million students worldwide.
- ApplicationsDeadline: August10, 2018
- CourseLevel: Studentships are offered to pursue PhD program.
StudySubject: The offered scholarship is on the subject of adaptive IoT based software application for food security, as explained listed below.
TheDepartment supplies an exceptional research study environment with research study in the locations of Language, Multimedia and Network innovations; Human-CenteredComputing; Design and Software Engineering; and TechnologyEducation You will belong to the Software Engineering and Design Group and will work in partnership with members of the group and its numerous research study jobs
- ScholarshipAward: Studentships cover tuition charges and a stipend of around ₤14,000 annually. This is a full-time three-year studentship and you would be needed to live in the UK and normally within 25 miles travelling range of the Milton Keynes OU school. You will be assigned office and computer system centers in the Department and get financing for research study costs, training and conference involvement.
- Nationality: International students are qualified to use for this studentship.
- Number of Scholarships: One studentship is offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International students are qualified to use for this studentship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
We are looking for extremely determined prospects who have a great honours degree at a minimum of 2:1 or comparable in Computer Science or associated topic, with exceptional programs abilities. Ideally, you will have previous experience of scholastic research study, perhaps at Masters level or beyond.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Yourapplication must consist of a 600-1000 words research study proposition and a covering letter describing your viability for your picked job. We needs to likewise get a finished application type, your CV, copies of pertinent degree certificates and records and a copy of your SELTS test outcomes (if suitable), prior to we can consider your application.