The University of Oxford inviting applications for Jenny Wormald Junior Research Fellowship in Women’s History for the UK, EU/International applicants. The fellowship can be obtained to pursue the postdoctoral research programme.
The University of Oxford (informally Oxford University or only Oxford) is a collegiate research university found in Oxford, England.
The university is made up of a variety of associations, including 38 component schools along with the full range of academic departments which are organised into four divisions.
Course Level: The Fellowship can be obtained to pursue the postdoctoral research programme.
Study Subject: The Fellowship will probably be granted in the field of Women’s History.
Scholarship Award: The Fellowship will probably be granted £29,000.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship may be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following standards should be satisfied in order for applicants to be entitled to the scholarship:
- Have an outstanding informative record; the successful nominee has to possess a great Honours degree (either First or 2:1), or for EU/international applicants a qualification equivalent to a great Honours degree;
- Be approaching the ending of their doctoral research or have submitted their doctoral dissertation since 1 October 2015;
- Have research expertise in girls’s studies, girls’s history or similar as illustrated with a completed doctoral dissertation and/or printed posts in refereed journals, as applicable; or guarantee of such accomplishment;
- Have the capability to present research findings effectively to research workers and/or policymakers or alternative stakeholders;
- possess a coherent plan of research for the duration of the Fellowship which can either be the additional development of the doctoral work or an entirely new area and which guarantees to generate a valuable contribution to the domain of social mobility research; haven’t yet held a similar career development appointment at Oxford or another university.
Nationality: Applicants of UK, EU/International applicants can apply for this particular fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have an outstanding informative record; the successful nominee has to possess a great Honours degree (either First or 2:1).
English language Requirements: Students have to demonstrate they have a great grade of written and talked English the nominee needs to possess an excellent command over English language.
How to Apply: The style of using is on-line.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 1, 2017.