TheKaduna State Government is welcoming applications for Kashim Ibrahim Fellows Programme beginning in June2018 This is completely moneyed fellowship program readily available for young Nigerians.
The 1 year program intends to develop a network of high prospective young Nigerians who are anticipated to increase to leading management positions in the general public sector and other spheres of activity over the next years.
The program’s goal is to establish and support management capability throughout Nigeria, with a particular concentrate on the appealing leaders of the future. The 1 year program intends to develop a network of high prospective young Nigerians who are anticipated to increase to leading management positions in the general public sector and other spheres of activity over the next years.
- ApplicationDeadline: March20, 2018
- CourseLevel: This is a yearlong fellowship program.
- StudySubject: Fellows obligations would vary from supporting civil service shipment, interagency conferences and developing and executing state government policies, to preparing speeches for government principals to representing their firms outside KadunaState Fellows’ projects require a capability for fast knowing and a determination to strive, typically on problems beyond their location of proficiency.
- ScholarshipAward: Fellows will get wage and advantages comparable to that of a Special Assistant to the Governor from the Ministry, Department or Agency for which they work. Kashim Ibrahim Fellows can not get payment from other source throughout their year of government service. Additionally, lodging will be supplied throughout the course of the program.
- Nationality: Nigerian residents
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in Nigeria
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Nigerian residents are qualified to use for this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified as a Kashim Ibrahim Fellow, candidates should show a public interest orientation.
- Diversity: The program will confess sixteen (16) Fellows representing varied ethnic, spiritual, and gender backgrounds, with diverse instructional, financial, and geographical experiences; working from all angles and with various point of views to enhance their neighborhoods and civic life.
- An recognized record of stability and excellent accomplishment.
- Commitment to participating in important problems and to making a distinction at the nationwide or worldwide level.
- The pledge of a future profession of management and noteworthy effect.
- Special capability for crucial, innovative, entrepreneurial, and tactical thinking.
- Commitment to an extensive program of activities, to full-time home in Kaduna for the whole period of the program.
- Fellowships are readily available for people who are working to resolve crucial public issues in innovative and effective methods.
- Proficiency in English: Fellows should be proficient in spoken and composed English as all programs will be performed in English.
- Applicants needs to be Nigerian residents in between 25 to 35 years of age.
- Applicants needs to be graduates of an acknowledged university and should have finished the obligatory nationwide youth service.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Proficiency in English: Fellows should be proficient in spoken and composed English as all programs will be performed in English.
How to Apply:
- Please keep in mind that application for admission to the Kashim Ibrahim Fellows Programme is totally an online procedure. There are no paper forms to finish or mail.
- There is no application cost or any expense to use.
- Prior to the due date of 20 th March 2018, you might deal with your application at any time and send it when you are prepared. After producing an account and accessing the online application, you can publish products and demand your recommendation letters.
- Applicants are needed to send a Résumé/CurriculumVitae (optimum 3 pages), 2 recommendation letters and an essay on the modification and management in Nigeria (optimum 1000 words).
- The essential requirement is to have a genuine dedication to put your brand-new management abilities to utilize to benefit your neighborhood, State, and Nigeria upon the effective conclusion of the program.