TheVoices of a Brighter Future competition (the Competition) is being performed by the United Nations Office of the High Representative for the Least Developed Countries, Landlocked Developing Countries and Small Island Developing States (here forth referred to as UN-OHRLLS).
1. To certify to get in the Competition you need to be a nationwide born in one of the 47 Least Developed Countries (LDCs). The list of LDCs can be discovered at the end of this file or at the following link: http://bit.ly/2v4Oawy. Submissions from nationals of non-LDC nations will not be thought about.
2. Employees of the United Nations and their instant households, in addition to individuals gotten in touch with the Competition and their instant households, are not qualified to get in the Competition.
3. By getting in the Competition, you thus require that details sent by you holds true, present and total. The UN-OHRLLS reserves the right to confirm the eligibility of all entrants.
4. The UN-OHRLLS reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has sensible premises to think the entrant has actually breached any of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition.
5. Only one submission per reporter is enabled. Journalists should be associated with a acknowledged media outlet and send a Reference from stated outlet.
6. All submissions need to be made through the Competition Application Form at the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/3CwATs71nrA5S4803
7. At no phase in the Competition will there be a charge charged for entry.
8. Stories must focus specifically on several LDCs and need to have been released in between 16 August 2017 and 16 March 2018 and dispersed by a acknowledged news outlet in an LDC. Submissions exterior of the Competition dates will not be thought about.
9. Submissions can consist of print (likewise see paragraph 11.), radio and video. (For print– 1,400 word optimum, radio, and video of optimum 10 minutes. all pictures ought to be accompanied by captions).
10 Print stories require to be accompanied by a minimum of 3 photos. Please credit the professional photographer. A professional photographer besides the primary entrant will not be thought about as a different entrant in the competition. Full credit need to be offered for accompanying pictures, which are not the work of the sending reporter.
11 Stories can be sent in any language. Stories in languages besides English and French need to be accompanied by an English translation.
12 Please send both a URL link to the story that has actually been released/ broadcast and the initial file of the story in either: word, pdf, mp4, mp3, WAV.
Listof the 47 Least Developed Countries:
Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Vanuatu, Yemen, and Zambia.
Submissions need to have been released or transmitted in between 16 August 2017 and March 16,2018 Please checked out the standards for submissions completely.