ThePaul H. Nitze School for Advanced International Studies (SAIS) is delighted to reveal the chance for impressive scholars to carry out research study in Washington, D.C. on “The United States, Europe, and Global Order.”
ThePaul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies is a department of Johns Hopkins University based in Washington, D.C., United States, with schools in Bologna, Italy; and Nanjing, China.
The prospect must have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application need to be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: April 15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to carry out research study program.
- StudySubject: During the scholastic year 2018-2019 research study and associated activities will concentrate on “The United States, Europe, and Global Order.”
- ScholarshipAward: Each Fellow will get a month-to-month stipend of as much as $5,000; office with computer system; web gain access to and voicemail; access to Johns Hopkins University libraries and other centers. Each Fellow is anticipated to look after his/her lodging, healthcare protection and living costs. For non-US people one economy class roundtrip airline tickets will be offered.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: U.S. people are welcome to use.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants for the DAAD Fellowships at SAIS needs to have a doctorate or be at the post-doctorate level, have actually shown research study capability, and be proficient inEnglish U.S. people are welcome to use. Non- United States people need to preferably be EU people presently associated with a German university or research study organization, and be qualified for a J-1 visa. Preference will be provided to those who disappear than 6 years beyond finishing their argumentation, although others are likewise qualified.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect must have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application need to be composed in English.
Each candidate must send the following (inEnglish):
- A letter supporting the application.
- A 3-5 page double-spaced declaration that proposes a research study job, including its importance to the style “The United States, Europe and Global Order.”
- A curriculum vitae.
- Two sealed recommendation letters attesting to the candidate’s expert skills.
How to Apply:
Materials might be sent out by mail to the above address or by e-mail.
( function() ());.
// async init when filling is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.