TheDurham University is welcoming candidates for its Kingsnorth Key Master Scholarship in Economics, Finance and Management programs. One scholarship is offered and granted to an extraordinary candidate from South Korea for the 2018/19 scholastic year.
The goal of the scholarship is to support South Korean students who show extraordinary scholastic benefit and capacity in the location of Economics, Finance or Management.
DurhamUniversity Business School is business school of Durham University and lies in Durham, England.Establishedin 1965, it holds triple accreditation (AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS).It is presently ranked in between 9th and 75 th in the world for its MBA and MSc programs by the Financial Times, The Economist and the Expansi ón.
- ApplicationDeadline: May31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered for MSc program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted in the field of Economics, Finance and Management programs.
- ScholarshipAward: ₤ 5,000– used versus scholastic tuition charges.
- Nationality: South Korean candidates are qualified to use for the scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is offered and granted to an extraordinary candidate from South Korea for the 2018/19 scholastic year.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Applicants from South Korea are qualified to use for the scholarship.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to hold a deal for MSc programs in 2018/19
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants need to be proficient in English.
How to Apply:.
- Please total the scholarship application kind by 31 May 2018.
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init when packing is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.