TheUniversity of Manchester is pleased to provide School of Law scholarships for international applicants in the UK. Selection is based upon scholastic benefit.
TheUniversity of Manchester is a public research study university in Manchester, England, formed in 2004 by the merger of the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology and the Victoria University of Manchester.
Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
- ApplicationDeadline: June30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue Postgraduate taught program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted within the School of Law.
This financing is readily available to trainees carrying out research study in:
- HealthcareEthics and Law
- ScholarshipAward: The School of Law scholarship uses qualified applicants a ₤ 5,000 decrease in tuition charges.
- Nationality: InternationalStudents
- Numberof Scholarships: There are 15 scholarships readily available for International applicants.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to use for this scholarship program.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you need to fulfill the list below requirements:
- FirstClass in Undergraduate Degree or comparable
- This financing is readily available to international trainees.
- This award is readily available to exist postgraduate trainees.
- Applicants should hold a deal of research study at The University of Manchester prior to using for this financing.
- Thescholarship requirements are that applicants need to have:
- Appliedfor a for a complete- time, campus-based Postgraduate Taught program (LLM, Criminology or Healthcare, Ethics, and Law) at the School of Law, the University of Manchester, for the 2018-19 scholastic year
- Firmly accepted a deal of research study by the financing application due date
- Received a first-rate honours degree or equivalent
- Applicants should not be holding another scholarship from The University of Manchester or a complete scholarship from another organization.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Applicants ought to send the Fundingapplication kind and scholastic records by e-mail to law.scholarship-at- manchester.ac.uk by 30 th June2018 Please send out all files in PDF format.
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init as soon as packing is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.