TheEuropean School of Management Technology in cooperation with the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation uses fellowships to get a university degree in Europe at one of the scholastic partners of the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation.
The goal of the scholarship is to make substantial contributions to least industrialized countries (LDCs) and landlocked developing countries (LLDCs); to reinforce the awareness of obligation in management in established countries.
ESMT Berlin wased established by 25 leading worldwide business and organizations. The worldwide business school uses a full-time MBA, an executive MBA, a master’s in management, in addition to open registration and personalized executive education programs. ESMT concentrates on 3 primary subjects: management, development, and analytics. ESMT professors releases in leading scholastic journals.
- ApplicationsDeadline: The MIM program starts in September of each year with a last application due date of June30 The MBA program starts in January of each year with a last application due date of September 30.
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue Master degree program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study a two-year Master’s in Management (MIM) or a 1 year full-time MBA education at ESMT Berlin in Berlin, Germany.
- ScholarshipAward: Fellows will get a complete tuition scholarship from ESMT (EUR25,000for MIM trainees and EUR43,500for MBA trainees) plus reasonable payment for travel and lodging expenses and program associated charges.
- Nationality: Thisscholarship is readily available for trainees from Developing Countries.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 5 fellowships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Thisscholarship is readily available for trainees from Developing Countries:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African, Republic Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea, Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tom é and Pr íncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
- Applicants should be resident in among the UN’s LeastDeveloped Countries (LDCs), LandlockedDeveloping Countries (LLDCs) or Palestine.
- Applicationsfor Kofi Annan Fellowships are accepted and granted on a continuous basis throughout the application cycle. Any updates in the schedule of the scholarships will be suggested here.
- MIM candidates ought to have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with outstanding grades, less than 18 months of work experience, and skilled English abilities. In particular cases a GMAT or GRE rating might be asked for.
- MBA candidates ought to have a Bachelor’s degree of any kind, a minimum of 3 years of expert experience, a GMAT or GRE rating, and skilled English abilities.
- All candidates ought to have a determination to add to developing the economy and society of the house nation with entrepreneurial inspiration.
EnglishLanguage/TestRequirements: Strong GMAT or GRE ratings
The typical GMAT rating is640 ESMT’s MBA GMAT code is H4D-SJ-46 or merely search for ESMT by name. We likewise accept GRE ratings, and our Designated Institution (DI) code is 7768.
TOEFL ratings (95 minimum), PTE rating (64 minimum), IELTS rating (7 minimum) or other efficiency test. The ESMT TOEFL organization code is 8707.
How to Apply: The mode of using is online. Potential candidates might likewise send a brief kind for an initial check to figure out whether they are qualified to use.