TheUniversity of Newcastle Australia is welcoming applications for PhD Scholarship Opportunities in Health BehaviourResearch The scholarship is offered to Domestic and International trainees.
UON stands as a worldwide leader differentiated by a dedication to equity and quality and to developing a much better future for its areas through a concentrate on development and effect.
TheUniversity of Newcastle (UoN), informally called Newcastle University, is an Australian public university developed in1965 It has a main school in Callaghan, a residential area of Newcastle, New South Wales.
- ApplicationsDeadline: July15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted in Health BehaviorResearch Scholarships are offered for prospects to work within the following programs:– Area 1: Improving the quality of cancer care– Area 2: Testing techniques to resolve obstacles dealt with by individuals with dementia and their carers– Area 3: Using e-health to enhance health results of older grownups.
- ScholarshipAward: $27,082 per year (2018 rate) indexed every year. The living allowance scholarship is for 3.5 years and the tuition charge scholarship is for 4 years. Scholarships likewise consist of as much as $1,500 moving allowance and Overseas Student Health Cover at the single rate, for a worldwide prospect.
- Nationality: Scholarship is offered to Domestic and International trainees.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Scholarship is offered to Domestic and International trainees.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
The positions would fit candidates with training in behavioural science, medication (consisting of oncology and geriatric medication), health behaviour, social science, public health, public health, psychology, nursing or other allied health occupations. Applicants that do not fulfill these requirements will not be thought about.
Students are likewise anticipated to have a standard understanding of quantitative analytical techniques or want to pursue this through conclusion of coursework (e.g. Biostatistics A and B) or self-directed knowing throughout their candidature. Students are anticipated to register on a full-time basis. The University needs that full-time scholarship holders do not carry out paid work of more than 8 hours each week, Monday to Friday, 9: 00 am to 5: 00 pm. Scholarship holders might carry out extra paid work exterior of these hours.
Start dates for each of the scholarships will be by settlement; nevertheless, prospects need to start their candidature by March 2019 for Area 1 (oncology), September 2018 for Area 2 (dementia) and November 2018 for Area 3 (e-health).
Applicants need to likewise fulfill the minimum admission eligibility requirements.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Interested candidates need to send out an e-mail revealing their interest, consisting of scanned copies of their scholastic records, CV (consisting of GPA and any publications), a short declaration concerning your favored location of research (i.e. either oncology, dementia, or e-health), and other files to support your Expression of Interest, to BrionyJohnston-at- newcastle.edu.au by 15 July 2018 at 5pm.