TheUtrecht University has actually developed a scholarship program to allow skilled international students to carry out a master degree program in theNetherlands Approximately15 scholarships are granted annually.
UtrechtUniversity is devoted to supplying an exceptional education at a budget-friendly expense. Founded in 1636 and situated in the heart of the Netherlands, Utrecht University is among Europe’s leading research study universities. We are acknowledged globally for our top quality, ingenious method to research study and mentor. The Shanghai Ranking ranks Utrecht University as 1st in the Netherlands and 47 th in the world. TheBest Global Universities Ranking ranks the University as 1st in the Netherlands and 12 th in Europe.
SinceEnglish is the main language at UCU, candidates are needed to show evidence of efficiency.
CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue Master degree program.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to pursue a degree in among the English taught Master’s programs of the Graduate School of Law, Economics, and Governance.
ScholarshipAward: With the scholarship students will have the ability to cover the expenses of the tuition cost and part of the living expenditures.
- For students who will need to pay the statutory tuition cost (generally EU/EEA trainee): EUR5.000
- For students who will need to pay the institutional tuition cost (most non-EU/EEA students): EUR17500
- In a 2-year’s Master’s program, the scholarship will just be restored for the 2nd year if the trainee is making satisfying development to the degree.
- Student’s s ought to know that the grant is not a complete scholarship, which it might be needed to discover extra financing to be able to fund research study and remain entirely. Read more about the spending plan UtrechtUniversity recommends.
Number of Scholarships: Approximately 15 scholarships are granted annually.
Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility: Eligible prospects are chosen for a scholarship on the basis of the following requirements:
- The scholastic quality and outcomes of the preceding education, as proof, for example, by grades, test ratings, publications, recommendation letters;-LRB- *******).
- The trainee’s profession vision, pledge in the proposed discipline;-LRB- *******).
- The trainee’s social engagement (e.g. after-school activities)
- The quality and significance of the inspiration letter;-LRB- *******).
- The quality of the application itself (efficiency, precision, consistency)
In order to be granted this scholarship trainee must:
- Have a non-Dutch citizenship;-LRB- *******).
- Hold a non-Dutch secondary education degree;-LRB- *******).
- Have been confessed to among the Master’s programs pointed out above;-LRB- *******).
- Be able to abide by the conditions to get a Dutch visa if appropriate;-LRB- *******).
- Failure to fulfill several of these requirements immediately indicates the trainee is not qualified for this scholarship.
Nationality: Students from non-Dutch citizenship are qualified to use for this scholarship program.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Since English is the main language at UCU, candidates are needed to show evidence of efficiency. Accepted are the IELTS test, TOEFL test, Cambridge Certificate:
IELTS Academic: A minimum of 7.0 for all parts
TOEFL: Internet- based 100
How to Apply: Students who want to be thought about for the scholarship need to use for admission to the program prior to 1February There is no different application for the LEG International TalentScholarship An application for a UtrechtExcellence Scholarship will be thought about an application for a LEG International Talent Scholarship too. If you do not use for a UES (e.g. due to the fact that you are an EU/EEA trainee) you need to demand in your inspiration letter (which is an asked for file for your application for admission, see ‘Admission and Application’ per program) to be chosen for thescholarship Applications getting here after the 1 February due date will not be thought about for a scholarship in the Master’s program that begins the next scholastic year.
ApplicationDeadline: Scholarshipapplication due date is February 1, 2018.