For2018 entry Birmingham Law School is welcoming applications for LLB and LLB for GraduatesScholarships These scholarships are open to global trainees who have actually finished an application to study LLB Law at Birmingham.
TheUniversity of Birmingham is a public research study university situated in Edgbaston, Birmingham, UnitedKingdom It got its royal charter in 1900 as a follower to Queen’s College, Birmingham (established in 1828 as the Birmingham School of Medicine and Surgery) and Mason Science College (developed in 1875 by Sir Josiah Mason), making it the very first English civic or ‘red brick’ university to get its own royal charter.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to prosper in your research studies.
ApplicationDeadline: May25, 2018
CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing LLB program.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of law.
ScholarshipAward: ₤ 3,000 per year will be granted to effective candidates. Scholarships are not paid straight to effective candidates however will take the type of a cost decrease at the start of the program.
Numberof Scholarships: Not provided
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Scholarships are open to global trainees.
EntranceRequirements: The LLB and LLB for Graduates Scholarships will be readily available to trainees who are:
- International candidates: Be classified by the University as an abroad cost payer for tuition cost functions and have the ability to pay the impressive tuition costs not covered by the scholarship.
- Not currently signed up on a law program: Applicants should not presently be registered in an undergraduate law degree course at Birmingham.
- Self- moneyed: You should be self-funding and have enough funds to cover the complete expense of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenditures related to studying in the UK.
- In invoice of a deal: You should have gotten a deal and chose the University of Birmingham as your company option for a full-time undergraduate law program beginning September2018 The trainee should be getting in the very first year of an undergraduate program based at Birmingham’s UK school.
- Undertaking one of the following LLB programs; LLB, LLB for Graduates, LLB International Law and Globalisation, LLB with Business, LLB with Criminology, LLB with French Law and LLB with German Law.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to prosper in your research studies.
To be thought about for an award, candidates must, by the Friday 25 May 2018 due date, have actually done both of the following:
- Made an application to their desired undergraduate law program. Please use through UCAS by means of the appropriate program page on the undergraduate law area of the University of Birmingham site.
- Completed the LLB and LLB for Graduates Scholarship application type.
Theapplication consists of a 500- word declaration, in which trainees must attend to why they must be made an award. You needs to include your UCAS ID number in your application.
How to Apply:
Before using to an LLB and LLB for Graduates scholarship, you should have finished an application to study LLB Law atBirmingham To make an application to study for any of our undergraduate law courses, you must use through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).