KatoAsao International Scholarship Foundation requires the scholarship to support international trainees from Asian nations. Scholarships are readily available to pursue master and PhD program.
Thisscholarship is intended to supply monetary support to Asian trainees.
KyotoUniversity or Kyodai is a nationwide university in Kyoto,Japan It is the 2nd earliest Japanese university, among Asia’s greatest ranked universities and among Japan’s National Seven Universities.
- ApplicationDeadline: February 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue Master and PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to discover any of the courses provided by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: Amount of award: Master’s Program 130,000 yen/month (1 or 2years)
PhD Program 150,000 yen/ month (1 or 2years)
- Nationality: Asian nations
- Number of Scholarships: Onescholarship award is readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Japan
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Students from Asian nations are qualified to get this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: KatoAsao International Scholarship Foundation requires the scholarship to support international trainees (Limited to those from Asian nations). Communicative Japanese language ability is needed.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: CommunicativeJapanese language ability is needed.
How to Apply: Application standards are typically near to the general public, candidates who want to use need to get application standards and application/ suggestion types to the School Affairs Section graduate school.
OtherDocuments to be Submitted Certificate of Academic Transcript (copy readily available) after undergraduate registration for in- school choice for Declaration of Understanding and Agreement on Application for International Student Scholarship Application/ Japanese and English.