TheUniversity of Malawi, CoM is deal a2-yearr fellowship which will offer modest wage assistance, access to financing for little research grants, involvement in other words course programs in essential research abilities and access to research coaches in Implementation science. The fellowship is solely open for Malawians trainees.
The goal of the fellowship is to support academics/research researchers utilized in the CoM or its acknowledged regional research application partners to establish their application science abilities so that they can advance to research self-reliance.
TheUniversity of Malawi is an university developed in 1965 and made up of 5 constituent colleges found in Zomba, Blantyre, andLilongwe Of the 5 colleges, the biggest is Chancellor College inZomba The name of the school is abbreviated to UNIMA. It is part of the Malawian federal government instructional system.
- Application due date: December31, 2017.
- CourseLevel: Fellowship is offered to pursue research program.
- StudySubject: Fellowship is granted in the location of HIV application science research
- ScholarshipAward: College of Medicine (CoM) will provide a 2 year fellowship which will offer modest wage assistance, access to financing for little research grants, involvement in other words course programs in essential research abilities and access to research coaches in Implementation science.
- Nationality: Malawian candidates are qualified to obtain the fellowship.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numberof fellowship is not offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in Malawi
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Applicants from Malawi are qualified to obtain the fellowship.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants should Completed MMED (or comparable) in appropriate subject or PhD in appropriate subject or Medical Degree with Master’s in Public Health or comparable.
How to Apply:.
- Interested prospects ought to send applications together with their upgraded curriculum vitae and copies of their appropriate scholastic records by e-mail.