TheUniversity of Sheffield is providing the international scholarship to undergraduate trainees beginning their research studies in the Management School in September 2018.
TheUniversity of Sheffield is a public research study university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire,England It got its royal charter in 1905 as follower to the University College of Sheffield, which was developed in 1897 by the merger of Sheffield Medical School (established in 1828), Firth College (1879) and Sheffield Technical School (1884).
Students might be needed to take a globally identified English language test such as IELTS.
Application due date: January 15, 2018
CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing undergraduate program.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted I the field of Management.
ScholarshipAward: The Management International Scholarship 2018 deserves ₤ 2,000 each year.
Numberof Scholarships: Not provided
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: To be qualified for the scholarships, candidates should be a nationwide of or completely domiciled in one of the following: Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Malawi, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Myanmar (Burma), Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Students should begin your research studies of a bachelor’s degree or structure degree in September 2018 in the Management School at the University of Sheffield.
- The scholarships will be granted immediately– no application is needed in the very first or any subsequent years.
- Subject to satisfying the eligibility and award requirements the scholarship will be ensured in the very first year of research study. The award applies to each subsequent scholastic year of research study, based on accomplishing 60% or above and accomplishing a minimum of 120 credits in the previous scholastic year. This leaves out any years in market or research study abroad durations.
- Thescholarship can be granted in- combination with other University of Sheffield scholarship, discount rate or benefit as long you do not end up being totally moneyed, for tuition cost functions, as an outcome of the amount of these awards and all other eligibility and award requirements are satisfied.
- Thescholarship will take the kind of a tuition cost decrease just.
- Students should be self-funded and categorized as abroad for tuition cost functions.
- Students should not be a sponsored trainee.
- Thescholarship can not be granted in- combination with any financing (complete or partial) from an external sponsor, leaving out a loan, which needs to be repaid in complete.
- Thescholarship is for full-time and part-time trainees just. Students studying online or through range knowing are not qualified for a scholarship.
- Part- time trainees will get the amount of a one year of scholarship split pro-rata over the period of a comparable single full-time scholastic year.
- Thisscholarship is not readily available to trainees on the Bachelor’s Degree Business Management Joint Programme with SBC (course code MGTUG36).
- TheManagement International Scholarship 2018 automated scholarship can not be granted in- combination with an NCUK automated award. The NCUK award will take precedence over the Management International Scholarship 2018.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Students might be needed to take a globally identified English language test such as IELTS.
All applications for undergraduate research study in the UK, consisting of The University of Sheffield, should be made through an organisation called Universities and Colleges Admissions Service or UCAS. All applications should be made online through the UCAS site.
How to Apply:
Thescholarship will be granted immediately– no application is needed in the very first or any subsequent years.