Applicants are welcomed for PhD and Postdoctoral Fellowships offered for research study deal with onboard hydrogen generation system. The visit of the PhD prospect has a period of 3 years with the possibility of a 1-year extension with 25% mentor responsibilities in arrangement with the department. The visit of the Post Doctor fellowship has a period of 2 years.
The task covers the production of ethanol and water mix from the dry fermentation of lignocellulosic biomass such as sugarcane and woody biomass, and an onboard hydrogen generation system from a bioethanol-water mix with a hydrogen pureness appropriate for numerous fuel cell applications.
TheNorwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) is a public research study university with schools in the cities of Trondheim, Gj øvik, and Ålesund in Norway, and has actually ended up being the biggest university in Norway, following the university merger in 2016.
- ApplicationDeadline: February15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are offered for PhD and Post Doctoral program.
- StudySubject: PhD fellowship is granted to research study in catalysis for onboard hydrogen generation from bioethanol and Postdoctoral fellowship is granted to research study in compact reactors for onboard hydrogen generation.
- ScholarshipAward: The visits will be made inning accordance with Norwegian standards for universities and university colleges and to the basic guidelines relating to university staff members. Applicants for the PhD position should consent to take part in arranged doctoral research study programs within the duration of the visit and need to be received the PhD- research study.
- NTNU’s workers policy goal is that the personnel needs to show the structure of the population to the best possible degree.
- The positions are compensated inning accordance with the Norwegian State income scale. There is a 2% reduction for superannuation contribution.
- Nationality: Norwegian and worldwide candidates are qualified to make an application for the fellowship.
- Numberof Scholarships: Two positions are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in Norway
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Norwegianand worldwide candidates are qualified to make an application for the fellowship.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants should have a master degree or comparable with a minimum of 5 years of research studies and a typical grade of A or B within a scale of A-E for passing grades (A finest) for the 2 ins 2015 of the MSc.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Both positions need spoken and composed fluency in the English language. Applicants from non-English- speaking nations outside Europe should record English abilities by an authorized test. Approved tests are TOEFL, IELTS and Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) or Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE).
How to Apply:.
- Applications with CV, certificates from both Bachelor and Master, possible publications and other clinical works, copies of records, (copies of paperwork on English language efficiency test) and referral letters need to be sent.
- The referral number of the position is: NV-125/17