TheLondon School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is welcoming applications for Mansfield Aders & Avebury MemorialFund These scholarships are open to all UK/EU to study MSc Medical Parasitology or MSc Medical Entomology for Disease Control.
This award is an amalgamation of 2 awards: the Mansfield Aders Scholarship and The Avebury MemorialFund Dr Walter Mansfield Aders, Economic Biologist to the Government of Zanzibar, passed away in 1934.
TheLondon School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is a public research study university on Keppel Street, Bloomsbury, Camden, London, and specialised in public health and tropical medication and a constituent college of the University of London.
The prospect needs to have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application need to be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: May 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing master’s program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study MSc Medical Parasitology or MSc Medical Entomology for Disease Control.
- ScholarshipAward: This full-time 1 year scholarship offers complete tuition costs (at the UK/EU rate).
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: UK/EU trainees are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: Applications are open to all UK/EU candidates who hold a London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine deal of admission for MSc Medical Parasitology or MSc Medical Entomology for DiseaseControl To be qualified for this fees-only award, candidates need to be examined as ‘Home’ for tuition charge functions.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect needs to have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application need to be composed in English.
How to Apply:
To be thought about for this financing, you need to send an MSc Online Application for among the qualified MSc courses, together with all required supporting paperwork, by the financing application due date. All qualified prospects will be thought about for this financing. Applications sent without all the required supporting files will be thought about insufficient. Incomplete applications at the scholarship due date will not be thought about for this financing.