For the educational yr 2017-2018, Maastricht School of Management (MSM) is providing grasp scholarships for worldwide college students. The MM program targets latest graduates in addition to younger professionals with the ambition to pursue main positions in the aggressive international market.
The MSM Master in Management (MM) program is a one-year full-time grasp’s program for aspiring younger professionals who wish to fulfil their potential to contribute on the very high to the administration of their organisations, whether or not in the personal or public sector.
The Maastricht School of Management is one of the oldest and most worldwide administration faculties in the Netherlands
If English was the language of instruction for applicant’s bachelor diploma they aren’t required to submit the TOEFL or IELTS scores.
Course Level: Scholarships can be found for pursuing grasp’s programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the sector of Management.
- Dean’s Development Fund: Based on nation
- Academic Excellence Scholarship: 50 %
- Women in Leadership: 50 %
- Alumni Lifelong Learning: 50 %
- Public Services / NGO Scholarship: 50 %
- Bosphorus Scholarship: 50 %
- European Star Scholarship: 25 %
- Entrepreneurship / Family Business Scholarship 25 %
- Orange Tulip Scholarship (for chosen nations): 70 % and 90 %
Number of Scholarships:
- Dean’s Development Fund: Three per nation
- Academic Excellence Scholarship: Three
- Women in Leadership: Three
- Alumni Lifelong Learning: Three
- Public Services / NGO Scholarship: Three
- Bosphorus Scholarship: Three
- European Star Scholarship: Three
- Entrepreneurship / Family Business Scholarship: Three
- Orange Tulip Scholarship (for chosen nations): 1 of every per nation
Scholarship will be taken in Netherlands
- Dean’s Development Fund: Depending on the nation. Click right here and select the nation of your origin in the drop-down menu to see the precise scholarship in your nation.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship: For outstanding skills who showcase a strong educational & skilled background and/or an excellent GMAT/GRE Score of 650+ in addition to a wonderful motivation letter
- Women in Leadership: For ladies who can present proof in a 2-page essay of confirmed management achievements in their skilled expertise to this point
- Alumni Lifelong Learning: For MSM alumni wanting to hitch the Master in Management program
- Public Services / NGO Scholarship: This scholarship goals to contribute to the event of candidates with expertise in NGOs
- Bosphorus Scholarship: For globally-aware Turkish college students trying to broaden their worldwide expertise in the Netherlands. Submit a 2-Three web page essay concerning the latest modifications in Turkey and the consequences on the place as a rising rising market.
- European Star Scholarship: For European residents and long-term residents. Submit a 2-Three web page essay on the subject: “Europe has faced many challenges in 2016 (refugee crisis, the rise of nationalism, Brexit, etc.). How can the MM from MSM help you as a European citizen/resident to make a positive change in your business and community in the future?”
- Entrepreneurship / Family Business Scholarship: For candidates who can present proof in a 2-page essay of intensive expertise as entrepreneurs or in household companies.
- Orange Tulip Scholarship (for chosen nations): For eight OTS nations (Brazil, China, Indonesia, Korea, Mexico, Russia, Thailand, Vietnam)
Nationality: International college students are eligible to use.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: The fundamental prerequisite for admission to the Master in Management is a sound educational background. You should maintain at least a Bachelor’s diploma from a acknowledged university.
Test Requirement: Four on-line levelling programs (Accounting, Finance, Statistics and Economics) are required to be satisfactorily accomplished after admission to this system, however previous to the beginning of this system. Alternatively, when you have accomplished the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) with a rating of 600 or increased (or a GRE with an equal rating), the levelling programs are waived.
English Language Requirement: have the next minimal English language necessities:
- 88 TOEFL internet-based
- 230 TOEFL computer-based
- 570 TOEFL paper-based
- 5 IELTS
How to Apply: The mode of making use of is on-line.
Application Deadline: Deadline for non-EU-residents: July 15, 21017 and deadline for EU residents: August 15, 2017.