The new Pacific Prime International Scholarship Program is being offered to pupils studying in Asia-Pacific Region. The scholarship is readily available for high school, undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Pacific Prime Insurance Brokers Singapore Pte. Ltd. is a registered insurance broker in Singapore offering specialist guidance on an extensive array of well-being and medical insurance plans. As part of a global group with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai and Shanghai, we’re in a position to consistently offer our clients the very best service, backed by a lot more than a decade of experience developing advanced medical insurance options for our clients.
Course Level: Scholarship is readily available for high school, undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Study Subject: Scholarship is granted to learn any of the lessons offered.
Scholarship Award: The Pacific Prime Singapore scholarship offers aspiring students at high school, undergraduate and postgraduate degree the ability to receive USD $1,000 towards their education-related expenses, including fees, traveling, novels, etc.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be chosen in Singapore
Eligibility: The following standards must be satisfied in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- High school, Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Participation in the scholarship program is open to secondary, undergraduate, and postgraduate degree pupils. For 2017, one pupil will soon be chosen in the entrants.
- To qualify for the scholarship, you have to be presently registered or have already been recognized to a university, community college, institute, trade school, or postsecondary school for the approaching session. If you’re picked as the winner of our scholarship plan, evidence of registration or an acceptance letter is needed.
Nationality: Students studying in Asia-Pacific Region are qualified to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous level.
English language Requirements: Applicants whose first language isn’t English are normally needed to supply evidence of competence in English at the larger amount needed by the University.
How to Apply: To enrol in the 2017 scholarship program, please write and submit an essay on the following subject: The impact technology has had on health care.
The winner is likely to be picked predicated on the inventiveness of their strategy in writing this bit of content. Please keep at heart the winning essay is going to be published on our site.
The essay should really be no shorter than 1,000 words in length and include your ideas, views and/or experiences on how technology has shaped and affected health care, or the way it’ll affect it in future.
We have made the application procedure for the Pacific Prime Singapore Scholarship Program – 2017 as easy and straightforward as you possibly can. Simply:
a) Write a creative and insightful essay on the above mentioned matter
b) Submit your essay to scholarship-at-pacificprime.com in MS Word or PDF format.
c) Please comprise the following advice
- First & Last Name, contact number as well as email address
- University, Secondary / High School, or International School you now attend (or have now been accepted)
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is September 3o, 2017.