Do you require moneying to spend for your undergraduate and master’s level education in Bangladesh? If so, then the Notre Dame University Bangladesh’s Merit Awards is a perfect chance for you.
Thisscholarship is open for domestic trainees getting an undergraduate and master’s course at the university.
Located in Motijheel, Dhaka, the university was established by the Congregation of Holy Cross in 2013, Notre Dame University Bangladesh or NDUB is a personal Catholic university in Bangladesh.
Why research study at Notre Dame University Bangladesh? Their objective is to look for best regards and accomplish vigilantly real understanding and knowledge for life and living, through research studies in liberal arts and innovations, based upon the regional Bangladesh culture and spiritual heritage, so that the trainees establish their finest selves to serve their society and contribute efficiently to mankind.
- University or Organization: NotreDame University Bangladesh
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate and masters
- Award: Up to 50% tuition cost waiver
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: BangladeshiStudents
- The award can be taken in Bangladesh
- EligibleCountries: Bangladesh
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: MBA, EMBA, BBA, CSE, Bachelor’s Degree & MA in English
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the provided requirements:
- Applicants needs to be Bangladeshi person
- Aspirants needs to need to register in the degree program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being gotten in the program, trainees need to need to register in the undergraduate and master’s degree programat the university.
- SupportingDocuments: Six- passport size and 2 stamp size photos with names, initial copy of all certificates and records (mark sheets), initial copy will be returned, confirmed copies of all certificates and records (mark sheets), one set of consultation letter( s) and experience certificate( s)
- AdmissionRequirements: Aspirants need to need to satisfy the undergrad and master’s admission requirements of the university.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants need to have adequate understanding of the English language.
- 50% tuition cost waiver for one following trimester for those who get CGPA 4: 00 out of 4: 00.
- 40% tuition cost waiver for one following trimester for those who get CGPA 3.94 to 3.99
- 30% tuition cost waiver for one following trimester for those who get CGPA 3.88 to 3.93