If you want to study in Denmark, you can request the PhD International Fellowships in Gene Therapy at the University ofCopenhagen The program is open for the scholastic year 2022-2023
The function of the instructional award is to support exceptional abroad trainees who wish to carry out a PhD program at the Department of Neuroscience.
Denmark’s biggest university is the University ofCopenhagen It provides around 200 scholastic programs in a wide variety of locations, consisting of health sciences, liberal arts, law, and life sciences.
What would you like to end up being a part of the University of Copenhagen? Theuniversity is committed to providing research-based education of the greatest quality. Students will have the choice of studying through on-campus taught programs or part-time online knowing.
ApplicationDeadline: September 9, 2021
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Neuroscience
- CourseLevel: PhD degree
- Awards: DKK 27,78869 monthly
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and international trainees
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD Position in gene therapy for epilepsy
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should have credentials representing a master’s degree within neuroscience. The candidate must preferably have experience with stereotaxic injections of AAV viral vectors into particular brain areas and carrying out behavioural research studies in rats.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested prospects are needed to take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the University ofCopenhagen After being registered, candidates can finish the online application kind for this award.
- SupportingDocuments: The candidates should send all the following files:
- Motivation letter (It must explain your long-lasting research study vision, the factor for using to belong to our group and why you believe you are the ideal prospect to fill this position).
- Curriculum vitae incl. education, experience, previous work, language abilities and other pertinent abilities.
- List of 3 referrals (complete address, incl. e-mail and contact number).
- List of publications.
- Copy of diplomas/degree certificate( s).
- Admission Requirements: Candidates should abide by the official requirements of the PhD program
- LanguageRequirement: Documentation of English level can, for example, be recorded by an exceptional IELTS or TOEFL test.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen will offer a wage variety depending upon seniority, the regular monthly income starts around 27,788 DKK/ approx. 3.700 EUR (August2021- level) plus pension.