-MaxPlanck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization, Göttingen is welcoming applications for Gauss Postdoctoral Fellowships for international students.
These prominent positions are targeted at postdoctoral scientists who have actually revealed remarkable pledge in their doctoral or early postdoctoral work, which has to be in a pertinent field.
TheMax Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization( MPIDS) comes from the MaxPlanckSociety Its research study focus is in physics, with strong interdisciplinary elements. It emerged in 2004 from the MaxPlanck Institute for FluidDynamics The MPIDS is now best beside the Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry, with which it currently had and continues to have cooperations in interdisciplinary locations of physics, biology, and medication.
- Application due date: The positions are open up until they are filled. Once a position is filled, all candidates will be notified about the decisions.
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are readily available to pursue Postdoctoral program.
- StudySubject: TheMPI-DS has actually just recently designated Oxford University theoretical physicistProf Ramin Golestanian as a brand-new Director, and he is presently in the procedure of developing the Department of Living MatterPhysics The brand-new department will engage in a wide variety of theoretical research study targeted at a multi-scale understanding of the characteristics of living systems from a physical point of view.
- ScholarshipAward: The prospect must hold aPh D./ DPh il degree with a background in theoretical physics, used mathematics, or associated fields, have previous experience with nonequilibrium analytical physics of biological systems and soft matter, and be proficient in the English language. The Gauss fellowship is restricted to 2 years with the possibility of extension. Salary is in accordance with the German state civil service income scale (E13 TVöD-Bund) and the matching social advantages. The earliest beginning date is 1st March 2018.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: The department will have up to 2 research study positions entitled Gauss Fellows.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International students are qualified to use for this fellowship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy the list below requirements:
The prospect must hold aPh D./ DPh il degree with a background in theoretical physics, used mathematics, or associated fields, have previous experience with non-equilibrium analytical physics of biological systems and soft matter, and be proficient in the English language.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospects need to be proficient in the English language.
How to Apply: Please use online on our application website. Applications in composing will not be returned.
Please send your CV, publication list, a declaration of research study interest and a minimum of 2 letters of recommendation. Your declaration of research study interest need to be commensurate with the position you are using to. In addition to the description of your proposed research study if pertinent (depending upon the position you are using to), it must likewise quickly explain your past and present research study interests and why you are interested in joining our department. The positions are open up until they are filled. Once a position is filled, all candidates will be notified about the decisions.