TheNational Center for Institutional Diversity is providing Postdoctoral Fellowship to study in the USA. United States candidates are qualified to obtain this fellowship.
TheNCID Postdoctoral Fellowship is a 1 year (12 month) fellowship that is intended at promoting and supporting the work of exceptional early profession variety scholars.
NationalCenter for Institutional Diversity vision is to empower individuals and organizations to take advantage of understanding and abilities around the advantages, difficulties, and chances of variety in order to develop a really fair and inclusive society.
- ApplicationsDeadline: December 3, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are readily available to pursue Postdoctoral program.
- StudySubject: Fellowships are granted to study any of the courses provided by the university.
ScholarshipAward: The wage for the postdoctoral fellows is $55,000 each year plus advantages. Fellows will get extra assistance for conference travel and other research-related expenditures.
There is the possible to restore the fellowship for a 2nd year, based on the advancement of possible collective jobs with NCID.
Note that this fellowship might be integrated with other fellowships to extend the length of the postdoctoral duration at the University of Michigan.
- Nationality: This fellowship is readily available for trainees from USA.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: This fellowship is readily available for trainees from USA.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following requirements:
Applications are welcome from scholars engaging in variety scholarship, in any field or department represented in the University of Michigan’s schools and colleges. Applicants’ postgraduate degrees must be finished in between January 1, 2016 and July 1, 2019.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Theapplication for the NCID Postdoctoral Fellowship will need the submission of:
- CV;-LRB- *******).
- Statementof proposed scholarship and composing to be performed throughout the fellowship year (2-3 pages in pdf format; recommendations, citations, solutions, and graphics do not count towards the page limitation);-LRB- *******).
- Statementof contribution describing how the candidate’s scholarship and showed variety dedications will add to both NCID and an associated U-M scholastic or research study system (1-3 pages in pdf format);-LRB- *******).
- Dissertation abstract;-LRB- *******).
- Writing sample (must disappear than 35 pages in pdf format e.g., sample publication or term paper in development, journal post, argumentation chapter; recommendations, citations, solutions, and graphics do not count towards the page limitation); and
- At least 2 letters of suggestion (optimum of 3).