Applications are welcomed for Postdoctoral Research Fellowship at the Free State Centre for Human Rights, University of the Free State, South Africa beginning from February 1,2019 This fellowship is open to all South African and foreign nationals.
Its essential goals are to: Develop human rights cultures institutionally and engage neighborhoods on the promo and defense of human rights, in your area and in other places; produce relative and global research efforts on the scholarship of human rights within numerous socio-political contexts; establish unique methods where conventional human rights problems can be matched by inter-disciplinary and multidisciplinary methods, and pursue scholarship and interventions on human rights problems (broadly) in university contexts and commonly within associated neighborhoods.
TheUFS is a research-led, student-centred and regionally-engaged university that adds to advancement and social justice through the production of worldwide competitive graduates and understanding. UFS vision, objective, and worths assist us to‘keep our eye on the ball’ This is where we begin when we deciding, prepare our future, and assess exactly what we have actually done.
- ApplicationsDeadline: October 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowship is readily available to pursue Postdoctoral research program.
- StudySubject: Candidates thinking about pursuing a scholastic or expert profession oriented to human rights in the fields of law, liberal arts, social or governments are motivated to use
- ScholarshipAward: Value of fellowship:
- Nationality: This fellowship is open to all South African and foreign nationals.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in SouthAfrica
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: This fellowship is open to all South African and foreign nationals.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements:
Open to all South African and foreign nationals for full-time research at the University of the Free State
- Graduated with a PhD degree in a pertinent discipline within the last 5 years
- Successful candidates might not hold full-time employed work throughout the fellowship
- Successful candidates need to have the ability to transfer to the UFS for the period of the fellowship. This is a domestic fellowship: The effective candidate is needed to invest 80% of her/his postdoctoral duration at the UFS.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: To use, please e-mail the following paperwork by 1 October 2018 to Prof JL Pretorius: pretorjl-at-ufs. ac.za:
- Motivation letter, consisting of a 1- to 2-page summary of pertinent know-how and experience
- Full CV consisting of a list of research publications, conference documents and other academic output
- Full records of scholastic record and copy of postgraduate degree certificate
- Copy of ID file (or copy of passport when it comes to foreign candidates)
- Contact information of 2 scholastic referees who have actually taught/supervised the prospect.