TheUniversity of Tokyo deals NIHON CHOUZAI Co.,Ltd -UTokyoScholarship for ASEAN Students to pursue a bachelor’s degree. The scholarship is granted on the basis of benefit and covers the living costs (JPY 100,000 a month) for approximately 4 successive years.
The objective of the scholarship is to share the abundant intellectual and academic resources of the university with the broader international neighborhood.
TheUniversity of Tokyo, abbreviated as UTokyo, is a public research study university situated in Bunkyo, Tokyo, frequently pointed out as the most distinguished university in Japan.
- Applications close: November 29, 2017
- CourseLevel:Thescholarship is readily available to pursue a bachelor’s degree.
- StudySubject: The scholarship is granted in the fields provided by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: JPY 100,000
- Number of scholarships: Onescholarship is readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Japan
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
The following requirements need to be satisfied in order for candidates to be qualified for the scholarship:
- The candidate need to have finished all the requirements of a 12- year school (main and secondary) education.
- Applicants from Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Brunei and Timor Leste are qualified for the scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: The candidate should have finished all the requirements of a 12- year school (main and secondary) education.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Those who have actually not gotten an English- medium education for a minimum of 4 years of the very first 6 years of their education and a minimum of 5 years of the 2nd 6 years of their education need to send ratings for among the following 3 tests (TOEFL, IELTS or CAE/CPE).
- Four- year scholarship; this will cover the living costs (JPY 100,000 a month) for approximately 4 successive years.
How to Apply:
- Applicants might send other documentary proof of scholastic accomplishments or awards for school activities if suitable. Please note that the PEAK Undergraduate Admissions Office will not return the products. If you want to keep the initial file, please send the licensed copy rather of the initial one. The PEAK Undergraduate Admissions Office reserves the right to demand extra files.
- OfficialSchool Transcripts
- OfficialExamination Results for Academic Ability (StandardizedExaminations)
- OfficialTest Scores for English Proficiency (if suitable)
- Certificate of (Expected) Graduation
- EvaluationForms (3 types 1. English 2. Academic 3. Character)
- Receipt of Payment of the Application Fee