Each year the CoE-HUMAN provides postgraduate bursaries and postdoctoral fellowships in2018 These Bursaries are granted to high-performing master and doctoral trainees and postdoctoral fellows who want to do research study that falls under one of the CoE’s 4 thematic or cross-cutting locations.
Theuniversity is intending to develop know-how, experience and research study capability in asbestos matters in South Africa.
Wits is an amazing university that is globally differentiated for its exceptional research study, high scholastic requirements and dedication to social justice. Wits University provides a wealth of sightseeing and academic chances for travelers and newbie visitors.
ApplicationsClose: November 17, 2017
CourseLevel: Each year the CoE-HUMAN awards bursaries to high-performing Master’s and Doctoral trainees and Post- doctoral fellows.
StudySubject: The 4 research study styles of the CoE in Human Development are life-course advancement; inter-generational advancement, socioeconomic advancement and transformational advancement.
Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not provided.
Scholarship can be taken in theSouth Africa
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Bursary holders/post-doctoral fellows and their managers will sign efficiency contracts with the CoE, requiring:
- Master’s trainees to satisfy the requirements for their degree within 2 years and to have at least one co-authored paper in a peer-reviewed journal accepted for publication;-LRB- ********).
- Doctoral trainees to satisfy the requirements for their degrees within 3 years and to have at least 2 first-authored documents accepted for publication or released;-LRB- ********).
- Post-DoctoralFellows to have at least 2 very first or co-authored documents accepted for publication, in the press or released in each year of the three-year fellowship.
SouthAfrican trainees are qualified to obtain this fellowship program.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to have a previous year degree.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants need to have exceptional composed and spoken English abilities.
ScholarshipAward: In 2018, the CoE in Human Development will money bursaries advised by its Management Committee in 3 classifications:
- Master’s trainees are moneyed for 2 years at R70000 a year
- Doctoral trainees are moneyed for 3 years at R100000 a year
- Post-DoctoralFellows are moneyed for 3 years at R200000 a year
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
The online application kind will need biographical information in addition to:
- Student CV
- Academic record/ scholastic records (if your complete and newest outcomes are not offered, please note that we will need these within 3 months of the award)
- Copyof ID
- Bio- sketch of your supervisor/mentor
- Letterof assistance from your supervisor/mentor on a main letterhead
- One page on the proposition and its significance to Human Development