-Applications are welcomed for Nipkow Fellowship Programm readily available to around the world Media Professionals to study in Berlin, Germany.
The NIPKOW PROGRAMM is a fellowship program, created to help movie and tv professionals in broadening their understanding, experience, and contacts by offering distinct assistance à la carte through job counselling customized to fulfill the private fellow’s requirements and goals within a pan-European context and a synergistic network.
Since its beginning in 1992, the NIPKOW PROGRAMM has actually been making considerable contributions to the movie and media landscape inEurope Not just has it developed a comprehensive and prospering network of movie and media professionals in Western and Eastern Europe for many years, however it has actually likewise brought numerous European co-productions to the screen. The NIPKOW PROGRAMM targets at creating the method for numerous future European co-productions and collaborations with Germany.
- ApplicationDeadline: February28, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to Media Professionals.
- StudySubject: NIPKOW PROGRAMM fellowship-holders work in the following fields
- Financing, production, marketing, sales and circulation, scriptwriting, cam, noise, production style
- ScholarshipAward: Selected individuals are granted a month-to-month grant of1,500Euros to enable them to focus solely on their work. Participants are anticipated to devote to working entirely on their jobs while in Berlin.
- Grants are granted by the jury for a duration of 3 months.
- The chosen individuals need to finish their fellowship within one fiscal year (since the jury choice)
- All individuals are required to compose a last report prior to getting their last regular monthly grant.
- Travel costs and lodging are not supplied by NIPKOW PROGRAMM.
- Once an individual has actually been granted a grant from the NIPKOW PROGRAMM, he or she might not re-apply; a Nipkow grant is a one-time experience!
- Nationality: InternationalMedia Professionals
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Media professionals from all around the world are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to be:
- Professionals(no trainees)
- From all over the world
- Filmmakers who have actually finished a very first feature film (more than 70 minutes.), either fiction, documentary or cross-media.
Applicants who have actually not finished a feature-length movie might certify for factor to consider if they have had a brief movie granted by a significant International Film Festival.
- We suggest the initial draft of function jobs to be in location. No draft for documentary jobs required.
- We likewise highly suggest a regional manufacturer being on board currently.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Please download our application type for:
Right- click here to download file application_form. doc (MicrosoftWord highly advised)
Noapplication will be accepted without a finished type. All info and product need to be supplied inEnglish Please send out the application type to the following e-mail address:
Application- at-nipkow. de.
- Please fill in all matching fields of application type
- in order to reveal us your newest movie( s) please send them either as downloadable Link( s)
- 2 suggestion letters
- If exists please send out us newest variation of the draft– in English.
- For documentary we do not anticipate any script, treatment will suffice.
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init when packing is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.