Candidates from developing countries and emerging economies can use for a scholarship offered by the Development-RelatedPostgraduate Course program (EPOS) of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
TheBonn International Graduate School for Development Research (BIGS-DR) is the doctoral program at ZEF. BIGS-DR becomes part of a group of worldwide graduate programs at the University of Bonn, a graduate structure that preserves the greatest level of scholastic quality.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to be successful in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: August 31 each year
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing doctoral program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics provided by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: The funds you have to protect for your research study will differ from task to task, which can vary from 5,000 to 20,000 EUR.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken inGermany
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Citizens of developing countries are qualified to use.
- EntranceRequirements: Only candidates from developing countries and emerging economies inning accordance with the DAC list are qualified for the scholarship we provide in cooperation with the DAAD EPOS program. To be qualified, you should have at least 2 years of appropriate expert experience.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: BIGS-DR is performed inEnglish We, for that reason, need the following English language abilities: IELTS certificate (band 6); TOEFL (minimum rating: 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, 80 internet-based); Other English language certificate from a language organization and University waiver that suggests the language of direction was in English.
Students need to send a DAAD application kind from the DAAD web page, the German embassies, or DAAD workplaces worldwide.
- A requirement for using for this DAAD scholarship is having at least 2 years of appropriate expert experience.
- Only candidates who have actually not lived in Germany yet or have actually been a homeowner in Germany for less than 15 months at the time of application can use for this DAAD scholarship.
- When filling in the DAAD kind, choose “Scholarship for a postgraduate course with relevance to developing countries”.
- Please make certain that you send out one copy of the DAAD scholarship kind and one copy of the BIGS-DR application kind toBIGS-DR It is not essential to send out extra copies to DAAD.
How to Apply:
Applicants with a citizenship from a developing nation or emerging economy can use for a DAAD scholarship straight from ZEF.
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init when packing is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.