The University of New England is inviting applications from highly driven PhD pupils interested in working as portion of a dynamic research team on nonlinear partial differential equations in the School of Science and Technology, University of New England (UNE).
University provides several general and subject-specific capital schemes. The objective of the scholarships is to bring the greatest and most driven folks to the University of New England.
The University of New England is a public university in Australia with about 21,000 higher education pupils. Its first and primary campus is situated in the town of Armidale in northern central New South Wales.
Course Level: Scholarship can be obtained to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are given to pupils interested in working as portion of a dynamic research team on nonlinear partial differential equations in the School of Science and Technology, University of New England (UNE).
Scholarship Award: The PhD Scholarship will commence in 2017, and you will be paid in a fixed, annual rate of AUD$26,682 per year for 3 years. This scholarship additionally features a fee cancel element of, normally, $11, 000, financed by the Australian Commonwealth Government for national students.
Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships can be found.
Scholarship may be taken in Australia
Eligibility: To be eligible for all these scholarships on “Nonlinear partial differential equations and free boundary problems”, applicants must:
- Have a First or Second (Division 1) Class Honours or Masters grade qualification in an important subject.
- Not be receiving an equivalent award, or scholarship to undertake the HDR.
- Have the ability to take on a considerable research project under the direction of the leadership team
- Excellent communication and organizational skills together with the capacity to function alone and as an element of a team
- Have a letter of offer to get a location in a UNE Research Degree (PhD), or have applied to get a location at UNE.
- Must not be in reception of an equal prize, scholarship or wages providing a gain greater than 75% of the Scholarship speed, whilst in reception of the Scholarship.
Nationality: International pupils qualify to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a First or Second (Division 1) Class Honours or Masters grade qualification in an important subject.
English language Requirements: The University of New England requires applicants from states where English isn’t the primary language to offer a consequence of an IELTS evaluation undertaken within 2 years of the application. Direct entry into Higher Degree Research classes necessitates an entire IELTS of 6.5.
Scholarships in Australia
How to Apply: Please send an e-mail to Prof Yihong Du using a statement of your background and interest in the endeavor, your Curriculum Vitae, as well as a duplicate of your undergraduate academic transcripts.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is June 30, 2017.